Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Golden Glazed Awards 2007

As you all know, Raymond & I did attended the Awards event at Trust Bar (Flinder La, Melbourne City). It was full of surprises and we did had a really good time. I took 40 photos which only a few photos I will shared with you guys here.

Besides, I wouldn't talk much about this event since it is work related and some of the thing I should keep confidential . ehheh....


Me & Kyile Young ( My Store Manager - Chadstone)


Wing, Lyly, Shinna & Me (Team members - Chadstone)


Cherly, Nicola, Adaire & Me (Team Leader/Supervisor - Chadstone)

Too bad, only a few colleagues could make it, the rest need to cover our work shift. Otherwise, I could take even more photos with them.


Only Me & my store manager, Kylie Young got nominated for Magic Service of the Year 2007 whole VICTORIA state, Australia. We both represent our own store - Chadstone.

IT WAS F@#$ing UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!

My reaction was >>>>> Speechless.....

At the time, my whole team cheer up for us, and hoping can win it. Even Raymond `s friend Greg (he`s know I`m ray gf :P) also cheered for me like ShOUTING my name LAURA ! LAURA! LAURA! at the back, because they sat at the back together.

However, it was Kelvin Ku won it and I still HAPPY. I never thought that I would get nominated because I only work with this company only 5 months, compare to my other colleagues over years.


Ray & I were such as rush went to Trust bar at that time, and I don't have enough time wear makeup, just lip stick, a pair ear rings and get dressed up. I dont even have time put on some accessories.

okok,...I believe some of you wanted to know what was Raymond reaction when he saw my name on the screen.

He also cant believe it, and it is ME,..Laura Hii from Chadstone! and after the event he huge me and told me " WOW,..my baby got nominated, I`m so proud of you!"

After the event, I took some pictures with my colleagues, had some drink then straight back to car park and phoned Doris, that we finished and time to pick them up and go home.

ok...

~The End~

5 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

Laura,u look amazing that night..the outfit quite 'shine' wo...wahaha..anyway,congratulations of being nominee ya^^

@lice said...

Congratulation! You look very princessy that night, marvellous! hehe...

Laura Hii said...

alison & @lice : Arigato gozaimasu (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Hey.. u look beautiful with the dress!

Cngratulations!

Laura Hii said...

nikongil: waa 1st time saw u leave comment here. Thanks!!! I appreciated that.