Sunday, August 12, 2007

On 07.08.07 - Melbourne 2 Sydney 2 Melbourne

Okay,..finally I can sit down and back to blogging. I was wondering how to begin. So,..let`s just start from 7 Aug and where I have been up to.

It was damn early it the morning. I really means D.A.M.N early in the morning which I was only slept 3 hours and 1.30am I need to woke up and be prepared get ready to airport by the time 2.30am. About 3.15am Raymond drop me at airport and he will straight back to work at 5.00am at Fountain Gate.

As for me, My flight Melbourne to Sydney was 6.15am. Alamak,....still a few hours to waited. ehehhe You guys must be curious why damn early. It is because from our home to drive to airport it gonna took about 1 hour and if Raymond back to Fountain Gate it gonna took about 2 hours drive.



wai sei!!!!!!...I`m the earliest person at airport kekekeekk, not one check-in


Normally, I just use Self Check-In which is conveniences and I don't have luggage. Once I stop in front the Self Check-In machine, I was like WHATTTTTT????? it only available start at 4am.

So,..what I`m gonna do???

I was been walking around the airport and went to toilet a few times to heat my hand using dryer *~muahahahhah~* and find a seat while half way slept & listened my mp3 songs & at the same time I also keep watching my time till 4am.

Finally, is 4AM!!! I started to check-in and then went to McDonald ordered cup of Teh. (I dont drink coffee) and sit at cafe while enjoy my hot teh & read my magazines. Lucky I was prepared. Otherwise, how I gonna spent my 3 hours at airport.

Once I arrived at Sydney at airport, as usual I will took train from airport to Eastwood met my old friend (Adeline). After that, we went to Chatswood for my dental appointment and back to Eastwood, pay a visit my ex-boss Dr.Luke.

I was so happy at that time, that able to meet all friends and ex-colleagues. Really missed them! Dr.Luke `s little boy can talk now...ohhh how cute. (^_^) and the rest my colleagues, everyone were doing fine & perfectly healthy.

Around 3.00pm is time to go to school pick up Adeline`s kids Joshua & Sarah. Both of them grown really quickly. I also happy to see them and Adeline told me at the begining that, Sarah knew I will come to Sydney she doesn't want go to school and prefer stay with us. ahhahaah. Of course, she did went to school. Both of them get so excited because I bought a lot of chocolates.

Then, we went to Chatswood Mall and bring the kids for lunch. After lunch I will meet Doris & her parents. As you guys know, they will follow me back to Melbourne for short holidays. Once we finished, we went straight back to Eastwood & Adeline drop me at Eastwood train station.

Walau.....you guys have not idea how stressful I am at the time because of traffic jammed and it was peak hours. I was really worry I gonna missed my flight. ehheheheh.

Thanks god! I was so blessed. Once I bought the train ticket and went to platform back to central CBD, the train is arrived and I started to phone Doris and let them know my situation. Arrived at Central CBD train station I need to change my train and run to the airport platform. At that time, I try to called Doris again and you know what????????? my phone OUT OF CREDIT!!! Shit!....., I quickly went to store and reloaded my phone credit.

Then, I jump in the train, I started to phoned Doris that I will arrived at airport about 15mins. Sooooooo,...exhausted and what a stressful day. Adeline was worried about me, she even called me and check whether I alright and manage to on time.

phewwwwwwww..........(-__-')

Once I arrived, I phone Doris again and told her that I already at VirginBlue Counter and ready to check in. Honestly, I was a bit nervous at that time because this is my 1st time met Doris`s parents and I was nearly late. so pai sei... ;P ahhahahaha

Our flight Sydney to Melbourne is 7.45pm. So, we still another 35mins before departed. We still have time to help Doris took a few photos of them.

So, about 8.45pm we arrived Melbourne airport and guide them where they can collected luggages. Raymond was on time and we managed took a few picture of Melbourne airport front door.

I believed everyone were exhausted & tired because we still need another 1 hour to reach home. besides, none of us have dinner yet. Poor thing...(-__-'). Lucky there a KFC restaurant still open and we order take-away because at the time almost 10pm liew... On the way home, we all couldnt stop talking & as for me & Raymond, we were like the guide tour ahahhah explained and show them the places, names & attractions.

Once we reach home, I started to prepared the dinner & cooked some rice. Ate with KFC YUMYUM....~



Ta.......TA.....TA our very 1st KFC dinner/supper with Doris `s family at 11.30pm (o.O') *~muahhahha~* yo, mate you wanna want some????


to be continued....

2 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

huh..i heard u went airport,i also feel tired alr...wahaha...

Laura Hii said...

Alison: ya even when wrote this post, felt like a sloth too. ahahahah