Sunday, August 12, 2007

On 11.08.07

Yesterday Saturday Ray & I need to started to work at 1pm. I will finish work at 7pm, as for Ray, he will finish work at 9pm. So, yesterday we bring to the following places:

1) Clayton
2) Monash University
3) Oakleigh
4) City againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I was already with my work clothes on and we all went to Clayton together and show them around, then Ray & I ordered takeaway for our lunch and went back to home and ate our lunch and ready to go to work. As for Doris them, we will leave them at Clayton because they never there and Monash University also near around there. At least they can took some photos.

So, we guide Doris took the buses how to go to Monash Uni & back to Oakleigh train station. Since, on Friday night we did took the bus & walk back to home from Oakleigh station before. So, there not problem with them and I also leave my home key with them. Just in case they are tired and wanna go home have rest.

Around 5pm when I`m taking my break time, I did phoned Doris how`s going and just want to check whether they are okay out there. Guess what????????? Doris`s mum even already prepared and cooked dinner for me and they all waited for me for dinner.


okok ignored our clothes especially, my pant wahahhahahahh



Ohhhhhhh,..how sweet and touching. Waa..I havent been ages to taste home cooked meal from a mother. ehheheeheh

okok mum don't be jealous,......just another month I can taste your home cooked meals ahhhhh and feed me like a PIG (^_^).

Okay, as you guys know Raymond finished work at 9pm, later Ray, Doris & I went to city. You must be thinking what on earth we are doing??? going our in the late night.

Actually,...it is because Ray also got another friend which just flied from Sydney to Melbourne and Ray haven't met them for ages which used to work together at Sydney. We did ask Doris`s parents wanna joined us went down to city for supper. But, they were tired. So, only 3 of us youngster went down to city looo.


Parliment (i think so) it was on our way to Ray`s friend living place.


Just opposite the Flinder station. On our way back home while enjoy city night scenery. It was Saturday`s night, I believe what is that means for aussie people. Is party time, clubbing and drinking.


Flinder station. It was raining night still got a lot drinkers.

to be continued....

No comments: