Friday, August 03, 2007

I`m really bugger!

I keep think how stupid I am today (yesterday) !!!! You guys wont believe and not idea who I met during my working time.

When there a this guy walked in and I was serving him. At the begining my heart said" WOW....this guys is HOT!!!". (okok i did told Ray hahahaahh) While I was kept talking to him and at the same time I think he looks familiar. Dont know where I saw him.

My 1st instinct is I saw him on TV - Australian Idol.

Once, he paid the order and he walk out the door, my colleagues come to me and said "HEY!!,....Laura, do you know who is that guy??? IS DEAN GEYER!!!!!



I was like WHAATTTTTTT...my both jaws dropped down to floor. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I should ask him for autograph!!!. SHIT !! SHIT!! SHIT!!!

Is it him! Dean Geyer, from the Australian Idol 2006.

Sigh,........next time I need to pay extra attention on people! (>_<) Ok, although I`m not he`s fan, there one song really popular and often heard it from MTV or radio.




He`s official website is http://www.deangeyer.com.au/

4 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

OMG!!!OMG!!!!u met Dean??I really cant believe that.I was his supporter during AI last year..so envy!!!!!

Laura Hii said...

last night I couldnt sleep,..I was sooooo geram,..I should run & chase him get the auto. (>_<)

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

wahaha...too late alr lo...but at least,u still see him ma..

13th Panda said...

SO LENG CHAI!