Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What`s we had bought from DFO?

Well, at the begining Ray started told me "Dont buy anything okay!?" because he know me very well ahahh when come to shopping and especially is Direct Factory Outlets.

Buttttttt,....whose know he the one bought something 1st! AHAA....

Let`s check it out what`s Ray had bought.



OuickSliver brand. He couldnt resist the moment he saw it through glass display cabinet and freezed ahahahha. I was like what the hell he doing there?



It was leather wallet. OMGGGGGGGGGG so gorgeous!



Now...anyone of you tempted???



how cool is that!!!



okok..you guys must be curious how much it is right???

is>>>>



AUS$30!!! ~~*faint*~~

( $59.95 before 50% discounted)

So, how about me. During the entire shopping at DFO I only bought one! hehehe



A ROXY brand belt which only AUS$5 dollar!!! $5 !!!! omg AWWW..I love it sooooooo much!.

The original price is from AUS$29.95 discounted AUS$17.97 and discounted AGAINNNNNN till AUS$5!!!!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

sale~!! sale~!!!
i wan!! i wan!!
u should tell me early wah so tat i can tumpang u to help me buy something
ai yo...
hahaha
enjoy ah

Laura Hii said...

Sammt: it was unexpected. at the beginning I planned go to swimming pool but ray wanna go to DFO. -.-'