Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Honey & Darling Cook 2gether.

Today ops I means yesterday(Tuesday),..for 1st time (this year) Ray cooked something for me. OMGGGGGGGG... At the begining I thought he just joking or "play play" with me while we shopping grocery at mall. Whose know,..he really mean it. OMG...... ahahha surprise,..surprise... (^_^) which I DAMN HAPPY!.

So,..let `s check it out whats Master Chef `s RAY (~~*cough*cough*~~) cooked today.



Obviously, he very shy to pose so,..just show the hand LOL.

Btw,.... I also wont lose to "Master Chef" which I also cooked something NEW!!! which I never try before which all the suddenly I got inspiration after I read a few cook book and friends (Doris from making my birthday2007 present & Sammy from her special dinner to her lover).

Your guys are the best, always give me inspiration. \(^_o_^)/

You wont find the recipes bcoz I just simply make up by myself. Trust me anyone can do the dish is very simple.


Is not a Salad heheheh.


My ingredients.

As for Ray one, I was too busy doing my "thing" he was in the kitchen busy "ping ping", "pang pang" cooking his dishes. LOL



At the begining, I brush with eggs which already mixed with Virgin Olive oil on the puff pastry.

Then paint/brush over with tomato sauce.

Follow by sprinkle with my ingredients which content;

* I stir-fry the onion & bacon 1st before put into mixing bowl with others

>bacon*
>onion*
>carrot
>green capsicum
>spring onion
>tomato
>mix salads
> A LOTS OF CHEESEEEEEEEEs......

and more tomato sauces & Roll it like sushi.


I set my oven 220` degrees and then put heat it for 15mins

And every 5 minutes, I will brush it with yolks (eggs+ Olive oil) on the surfaces. I have been doing it many time till I lose count LOL and every time I doing it, I felt my hand also been BBQ too -.-''

Well,..I keep doing it till it looks "golden color" yummmmmm ;P



Ta...DAAAAA....... Laura`s puff pastry. I was crop it into pieces.

okokok......your guys must be sooooooo curious what`s Ray cooking right? definitely not SOY SAUCE CHICKEN! muahhahah

> Something is simple
> Mostly everyone love it
> VERY FATTENING food
> Popular at Singapore
> Chinese dishes
> Can be found from small food stall/food court
> not many ppl will cook it at home

can anyone guess????
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
the answer is HAINAN Chicken Rice.

Everything is done by Ray which dont even need my help. I was a bit jealous or maybe envy bcoz he very rare "masuk" kitchen. Properly just once a year! (@_@)'. He can cook very well. Anyway, I believe many ppl will so proud of him especially his mum & my mum LOL. Honey! you did a good job!.




Next time we open chicken rice restaurant for business whahhahaah....



Ray do a little bit simple presentation of the foods. (^_^) Not bad for 1st timer cooked Hainan Chicken Rice.



At the begining I "sakit kepala" for thinking what I should name my dishes..... So, I finally decided, just let`s name it as "Cheesy Jungle Puff"

Becoz ;

it has very strong cheese flavour and as for Jungle term bcoz I put a lot green & colorful vegs which wild like jungle. hahahhha



At last, enjoy our dinner. okok it looks such as big meal for us. Eventually, we had a big breakfast at 10am and we skip our lunch bcoz too busy for grocery shopping and we also went to book stores and spent a few hours for reading.

So,...as for conclusion how about the "TASTE" let`s the photo give u the "ANSWER"



IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I really like Ray`s Hainan chicken Rice but I wont it for a year bcoz after I realized how much chicken oil had put into the rice & dipping sauces (@_@) omg,....these few days I need go out everyday for joying liew.

As for mine, Ray really like my Cheesy Jungle Puff bcoz it taste like PIZZAAAA!!! & VERY CRISPY! ahhaah, he even said "it would be nice if we can have that for breakfast, bcoz is healthy & heavy meal"

We were too full and cant finish the puff and I still got 1 roll which haven't been crop. ahhah Tomorrow I`m gonna bring some for my colleagues to try. Another dishes which I can treat as "fingerfoods" for my guest in the future. yaaaaaaaa!

6 comments:

@lice said...

Very nice! How I wish my house can be ready and I had my own personal kitchen now...

Laura Hii said...

it will be ready soon rite?? when you can move it?? Cant wait to see u blog about it. :D

ohya,..we gonna move out soon but haven't confirm which area. I will let u know when I got my home address.

ahju10 said...

Hey Laura...tat's really idea from ur birthday...oooo...hahah
it looks great!!! yummy ....

doris

Laura Hii said...

ahju10:Thanks to you & also one of my friend, You two give me the inspiration. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

omg! the pics are making me hungryyyyy... ahhaha... post laju ur food to malaysia so that i can try. haha... lols. jk

Laura Hii said...

Alysson: you come to Melbourne!!! I will make some for you. XD