Sunday, January 27, 2008

Awesome Hen`s Party

okok..........I wanna warning to anyone about this entry post because it content adult terms and inappropriate for some readers.

I just back from my colleague hen`s party a.k.a bachelorette party and I bet you guys must be think what on earth I`m blogging in the 5.02am!!! omg!. I just had a shower and my hair is wet, I dont wanna blow dry my hair especially everyone was in sleeping beauty.

Well, the party was started 6pm till late yesterday and we all have enjoy the party and took some photos, which I really lazy to describe and so I`m exhausted and unbelievable I still can blogging. XD


Lovely Cheryl. Bride to be.... (if you look carefully Cheryl glass in it actually is ......:P)

Congratulations to you & Paul!!!! XOXO


3 gorgeous girls. ;P



Everyone got a chance to wrote down all the wishes to Cheryl

After that is GAMES TIMES!!! ;P

Well,..we did play a few games such as Pictionary, "Necklaces game", stick flower, quiz and etc.


Everyone will had a vodka shot 1st, and then the person need to cover her eyes with eyes mask and the spin around for 3 times. And then they will give you flower, and try to stick on Cheryl pic which she holding. Those stick closer or correct area will won a prize.


LOL..instead stick on picture, she near stick to on her sister.



my turn...XD


WING!!! you should took I`m stick the flower, not my body -.-'' I look like a man.


now wing turn




nearly get there. ;D


Sara turn. hmm where the hell Shinna ????


ahhaha,...Cheryl`s sis got the way too wrong.


playing quiz Q&A



After that, Cheryl won the games and is open present time!


forgot her name. ops





after found out what it "is"....



get sexcited ;p anddddddddddddddd............start acting *ahem*ahem*~~~XD





btw, while enjoy the party...everyone got ~*cough*cough*~~ for fun


errr..I think they getting "high" liew just by looking at they face expression. LOLOL....dont kill me arrrr........



so,..what we gonna do with "it"


we....muahahhahaahh.

actually, there a lot thing which I cant share with you, coz otherwise my mum gonna got heart attack and also for some readers. Sorry.........MUM! R U STILL OKAY THERE???

2 comments:

@lice said...

Wah sei man, u look so sexy!

Laura Hii said...

but...F.L.A.T -.-'' like a man!