Sunday, January 20, 2008

Missing YHA @ Port Fairy

Today I was organized all my digital photos on the computer and viewed some old photos. Suddenly, I felt missing YHA at Port Fairy and it remind me a lots of thing even refresh my memories when I was studied at UOW back to 2003. (^_^)


hmm...Adelaide for holidays??? is a "sign" didn't realized the title "Melbourne <--> Adelaide" when I took the photo. (~~~*saving ($$$___$$$)*~~~)



YHA Reception aka office. pretty cute muahahha. That`s the front door for entry.


Took this photo from front door. I bet you know who is that 2 persons XD. It looks like museum dont you think so??



helloo..from all YHA in VICTORIA state. Pretty cool how they present the visitors about their YHA hostels and come with brochures.


Good place for resting n lepak-lepak with friends. They also got Free Dvds, POOL, stories books which you also can exchange with around ppl from world. (^_^)

ohya,...the reason I took the kitchen, it really remind me when I was at UNI life, I used to live at very big house (North Wollongong) with over 10 house mates from over the world. (India, Indonesia, Singapore, and etc.) We used to got BIG kitchen like below and cook together. AWWWWWWWW really miss old time. (T_T)


kitchen fully-furnished and you can use it what even you want as long remember to clean it and put it back.


Besides, back to old times, we also got many fridges like those above, I still remember we got 3 fridges and 2 freezers. ahhahah unbelievable right. XD


Help yourself (^_^) treat as a home.


Makan time! errrrr more like snacking not yet dinner time after long journey. Btw , that is my cup of noodles hahah as for Richard & JC cannot "tahan" went out to get coffee XD.


BBQ is part of Aussie culture during summer. At the begining Ray & I nearly buy a mini BBQ equipment to bring along so that at night we can BBQ for dinner but lucky we check online that YHA also provided FREE BBQ equipment. However, at the time everyone were so exhausted after long walk from Towner Hill & Port fairy beach so we dont bother wanna have BBQ at night.


this one is my favourite photography XD I love this place wish one day if our house got this long wall, it perfect for hanging photos and some Art painting and on other side put some fancy sofa , stand lamp, mini table and candles. Perfect place for reading and relaxing. ahhahahh (~~~~*dreaming*~~~)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, We were absolutely so excited to see us on your blog..... We are SO glad that you loved our hostel and hope that one day you have the chance to come back and visit us.
Thanks again.... Alison, kadir and boys.

Laura Hii said...

Alison, Kadir & boys: OMG,..thks for reading my blog. Glad u guys like it. Me and my friends really have a wonderful holidays there. Hoping one day we will be back again.