Thursday, January 03, 2008

SALE!!! SALE!!.....SALE!! everywhere!

After work, today I went to shopping by myself bcoz got tempted with the SALE offers!! Omg!! a lots over 50% till 90%...... SIAO~~~ properly is new year and everyone wanna clear their stock and get more summer clothes season.

I knew..RAy will ("no eyes to see") after I done the shopping and he cant totally control or complaint me bcoz is my $$$$, my hard earned $$ by myself. Of course, I do my saving every week to my saving accounts and extra can be use for foods or entertainment. So, I think as women we should go out & work rather then stay home as housewife.

okok back to topic,..well, I`m very rare buying clothes okay,...properly 3-4 times per year! and I often ask myself do I really need this or will I wear it often or use it?? Unless there is really really cheap stuff like other 50% discounted and I will wear it regularly. U properly see I wearied same clothes in some photos on my blog (^^) which I`m telling the true. Okay nothing to shame off :P



Originally is AUS$45.00 but now only $20!!! only from Supre waisei and it looks damn cute and I love my summer dress (^_^). I love Supre shop bcoz it I love the trendy, funky and simple style! and their clothes easy to Mix n Match! if you curious they also got website.


Can you believe it? my top bikini only $10.41 after discounted. The original price is $24.99. OMGGGG and the lower one only $4. \(^_o_^)/


I love this one bcoz it can be dress or top (since i`m short -.-') ahahhah multi-function. Only $9.95!!!!!!! original price is $24.95. The color should be bright blue. sorry about the photos bcoz my room light is yellow color.-.-' ValleyGirl also got website. go have a check!


The DVDs soooo cheap! only $8.99 and of COZ is ORIGINAL! :D Some movies only $2.99 which I dont like. I wont buy it for collection. eheheh well,..I know is old movie but I love comedy movies heehhhe same as Ray. We used to buy it for our collection. At least, when bored at home, we still can entertain ourself like cinema, buy popcorn or make own snack and play your favourite DVD movies and spent quality with your loved one. That is pretty Aussie life at night or unless you go for clubbing or bar. Thats it.

If compare to Malaysia. I love more about Malaysia which everyone will have go for late supper, bowling, go to cinema & shopping.!!! Which more entertained bcoz got bunch of good friends!.

5 comments:

@lice said...

Welcome to the world of SALES!!! Malaysia's almost over :(

Sammy said...

wah.. so nice
kuching here lagi worst..
got sale also only 10%, 15%
KL better than here
so envy

Laura Hii said...

Alice & Sammy: In the future, let plan came to australia, we go for holidays & hunting "SALE!!" together

Laura Hii said...

ooohhhya...and for our bf, just dump them at home wahahaah.

Unknown said...

I love this outfits, they are all fabulous especially that swim wear. I really like it. Big thanks and keep posting.




wholesale apple bottoms