Saturday, January 05, 2008

Boring Saturday but relaxing

This year.. I received a earliest Chinese New Year card from my oversea friends at Malaysia, my dear..Sammy (^_^). Thank you so much for all your wishes and we really appreciated. Ray & I also sincerely wish you guys have a good new year and hoping will receive "invitation card" from you & ah Leong keekekek.


THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

what a surprise.......(^_^)


wooo.....so many wonderful wishes (~hug&kiss~)

Anyway,.on Sat I`m off and these few days getting really hot and a lot of my friends got sick and even Ray got ulcer (@_@'). waaaaa.. better dont get sick! Otherwise I`ll double my work load and still need look another person. (>_<) later I also will AAaaamen liew..........

Hoping it will cool down a bit in the next few days. Okay,..like usual when have a day off neither I will online, cleaning house, reading blog, cooking, and blog about boring stuff just wanna keep this blog "alive" ;D or chating on MSN & watching movie.


Sighhhhh,.........again RAy on work. We get separated again.....back to reality life after the GOR holidays. Well,...if you guys notice, we had our own way to "communicate" and to maintain our relationship is mainly through FOODS :D At least this is I only can do to show my love or care by cooked hot meal and waiting for him to come home, although it was midnight and I got early shift next day. Becoz of him, I also change started to have late dinner. Usually, I will checked what time he finish work and about 1 hour before I will start cooking. Ya.....I know, is ridiculous cooking dinner at late night (10pm or 11pm).


since he a bit sick,..try to cooked healthy meals



Chinese cabbage & red spinach high in calcium, iron, foliate and vitamin A.


cook as soup. (dont over boiled otherwise it destroy all nutritions). Since he got ulcer, it would be easy for him to eat dinner with soup.

So,..pretty boring day, I got nothing interesting to blog besides, about what I had done & expressed my loneliness feeling.

3 comments:

Sammy said...

hehe.. great u 2 like the CNY card ah..
look yummy the meal.. hehehe!

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

huh...receive the cny card in a month earlier...geng!!!

and it's not rediculous for someone cooking at the late night to his/her beloved.as long as the one who eating enjoy it.It's worth,isn't it???if for me,dun say late night,mid night i also cook for the one i love...wahaha^^

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: Thks again for the CNY card.

Alison: hahahh cant wait to see u back to blogging arrr..