Monday, August 10, 2009

Be Home soooonnn

Yo...everyone!

I will be coming home soon. I`m means my sweet little hometown! Sarikei/ SIBU!!!.

I`m flying tonight with Airasia hhohoho pretty excited because never fly with them before.

Anther excited part is.........


My parents and brother have not idca I`m coming home.

So, it gonna be a BIG surprise!

Will be arrive at MALAYSIA in less then 24 hours!!!

woohoo~~~~


cant wait to makan all MALAYSIA delicious foods especially FOO CHOW dishes!!!

4 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

ooooo...how nice is it can go back hometown....*jealous*

@lice said...

Hahaha, ur wish to eat finally comes true, have a great holiday!

Laura Hii said...

alison & alice: now so scared of local foods because everytime will end up in toilet. i just lost 2 kgs wtf!

cooknengr said...

I agree, I went to jamban 12 time on my last day in Kuching.