Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ewww...

Bloody petrol continuing rise the price, jumped 13 cents in just 24hours! Plus report from news "expected following the weekend's record world oil prices"! and Melbournian even pay more then Sydney.

And NOooooooo.........As while for Victoria water, the cost could rise up to 20% O.o'



Recently, Ray started getting symptoms of cold & flu. At the begining, he keep telling me, that he got itchy eyes, running nose & sore throat. O.o' And Ray`s mum also advices me to make him ginger tea which I did.

Omg,..I was like, you better don't get sick otherwise I`m gonna kick your ass off bed & sleep at lounge LOL. Ciao~Ciao~ don't spread the germs to me >_<'. I cant afford to get sick at this moment!
Smashed fresh gingers

I just try be simple & quick method to make it.



I just chuck a tea bag & gingers into plunger for a few minutes.


Bon apetite~~~

Seriously, this is the most disgusting tea I even drank!!! (#___#)'

Ewww~~

Ewww~~~

Ewwww~~~~

Although I`m a tea lover, not for this one. Still have to drank it for prevention.

Sigh,...since the day Ray got cold & flu, I still have to make ginger tea every day & forced him drink at least 2 big cups per day.

Btw, 2morow gonna be my last day and I got Friday & Sat OFF yahoooo! so desperate for break. ohya,..this sat I have organized birthday dinner with my girlfriends only, no boys :P. Just to celebrate early since some of them will be not available on my actual birthday.

It is not ordinary birthday dinner. It was joint birthday with 3 lenglui (girls) birthday heheheh sound like big deal. hhahah but, still not 100% confirm whether they able to make it. Anyway, the plan still on!

I`m so looking forward and I also will have another birthday celebration with Ray alone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good and simple tea, can I substitute whole ginger with those ready minced in the bottle ones?
Petrol prices are up everywhere all too often. Here in Auckland, just up 6 cents yesterday. There's fear that it'll go up to $3 eventually. We live in a crazy world!

Laura Hii said...

cc: It has to be fresh ginger, not the one has been processed. Some people added lemon piece or honey as while when u going to drink it.

I saw a lot ginger tea in packs (tea bag) which it available at asian grocery stores.But, I nvr try it b4.

Sammy said...

take care!! Take Care ya!!

@lice said...

Well, better take good care! and the petrol, nahhh in chinese "kan kai yi dian" direct translate "look open sikit" haha!

Laura Hii said...

SAmmy & Alice: Thanks girl. Sigh,....trying to "very Kan Kai"