Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy 9th Anniversary! (very late entries)

Finally, got the chance to update our anniversary. Sighhhhhhh, recently I have been working like non-stop and today is the only day I`m off.

Still I felt really exhausted and today I slept through I almost skip my lunch. I was slept till 1.30pm. >.<''


okay,.. on our 14 Oct is very special day and very meaningful for us. Quite unbelievable if think again, we have been 9 years!


To be honest, Sometime I think myself not a very good as partner because I`m not very thoughtful person as I`m used to be. I guess year by year I`m getting lazy and more selfish to do my own things or even spent more time with friend compare to Ray. >.<'


So, on our anniversary day, I purposed asked my boss I NEED DAY off on that day not matter what happened! and it 2 weeks notices in advance. This year my gifts for Ray is "special treatment" as slaves, no..! no!! no!! as >>

~* Full time housewife - TOP CHEF *~

Since we moved to new places and with my job. I really dont have much time do grocery shopping and spend time cooking at home. Most of time we takeaway or neither one of us have to eat alone because we both have very different work routine.

It was bloody early in morning. I wakeup and prepared "ai sin chou cha"




Lovely Breaky.

I`m make toast with "I Love You" , fried bacons, grilled tomato and cooked Scrambled eggs with added parsley leaf. :D




and of course spent time together eating the breakfast and Ray will get ready to work.

I wonder did he felt "touched"???


After the breakfast is time to clean up the MESS!!!! >.<' and prepared romantic dinner. Since Ray will be home @ 6.30pm. ahhahah another surprised!






Marinated my small potato with parsley, onion, salf, pepper, cheese and mix herbal




time to cooked them.



I marinated the for whole night with wine, BBQ sauce, salt, pepper and soy sauce.




Dinner for TWO



Pepper Steak - baked potato and with ray favourite Caesar salad.





and......... of course with our favorite wine! Brown Brothers - Zibibbo Rosa. Same as the one on my birthday dinner.

Well,............ still more!

I `m prepared supper!!!! too.



Ray really love Gyoza! so, I make a lot for him and he can eat in next morning or even bring some to work. :D

you know, it really expensive to bought it from outside!

ONE Gyoza cost AUS$1.10!!!!!

I rather just make it by myself which save more money but very time consuming.



yummy.....Gyoza!

The ingredient >> chicken mince, onion, Chinese mushroom, parsley, spring onion, salt, sesame oil, wine and dried shrimps.

Thanks god! everything turn good because I`m was worry because I have been really lonnnnnnnnnng time dont cook!


I guess you guys will wondering what anniversary present RAY got for me this year. Well,....... none.

Because we already promised each other not to spend money on gifts or luxury stuffs.

More thing important is quality time! So, after the dinner we went to see movie - COUPLE RETREAT.

And coming home eat my handmade Gyoza! :D

Well,.. I`m looking for celebrate our BIG DAY - 10th anniversary next year YEAH!

btw, Happy Halloween everyone and have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

13th Panda said...

wow! congrats! The gyoza sure looks mouth-watering!

Laura Hii said...

13th panda: thanks!