Monday, December 07, 2009

Bento of the Week

Recently, I decided to be dedicated and try to make Bento everyday for Raymond and get him to bring it to work day. These few days, he didn't manage to finish work on time and pretty much work 12 hours per day, which really SUCK!

Also, neither his day off , I`m working and his working, I`m day off. That`s was BIG SUCK time for both of us. After this month, things will settle down.

That`s why, I started making Bento for him and hopefully it will cheer him up and less stress at work while he can feel "some love"~~ by eating my homemade bento. XD

I have been SuperWomen especially this end of year period. Kids started school holidays and as for adult it was the busiest time for everyone rush to work and soon gonna be Christmas and Summer holidays.

I have very tight work schedules and I work 6 days and only 1 day off. But, some week I need work 10 days continuously. I was really so death by that time. Well, on day off still "need to work" aka housework. -_-'. Sigh,....




Day 1






Day 2






Day 3





Day 4






Day 5




Day 6




Day 7



Sometime, I`m really run out idea and everyday pretty similar meals. That`s because when we gone for groceries shopping we usually bought veg, fruit & meat in bulk for better value prices and I dont have time everyday go shopping.

Somehow I miss Malaysia life style, all you need just takeaway or dining outside which so much cheaper then Australia. Or those lucky, parents prepared hot meal waiting at home which like my brother. >.<' That`s good thing live with parents.

Now, I kind of miss my mom cooks!

4 comments:

Par said...

That's a pretty nice portion size bento box.

Laura Hii said...

Ms.K : Thanks, ya i have been looking all the places to find the right size bcoz he such as big eater.

MDOB said...

Hie..! Love your bento sets. How I wish there's someone to cook for me too. :) Living on our own is pretty tough, not to mention I miss my parents prepared home-cooked meals!!!

Laura Hii said...

myminisode: thanks, but i`m not really good making bento compare to others blogger like pro >_<'and they give me a lot idea and inspiration.