Friday, March 26, 2010

Mascara review

This product is not something NEW, the fact is I often seen and it available any chemist store!. For you guys not from Aussie, Australia chemist do sell some makeup products :) in case you wonder why on earth I went to chemist to get mascara that doesn't sound make any sense. lol

OMG,..I about to share some amazing to you!. I`m officially loved this product and NO More PANDA eyes!!! seriously~ I meant it! SERIOUSLY. Big "X" panda eyes!




Designer Brands Beyond Amplifying Mascara

According the introduction about this product there 5 Key words which caught my attention!

  • Lengthening
  • Thickening
  • Smudge-proof
  • Tubing Formula
  • NU30 Hi-Tech Brush

Let`s see how well this product~~~



NU30 Hi-Tech Brush - coats a tubing formula help the lashes to separate, lift and lengthen. I try it the brush very soft & flexible unlike some brush really hard.





Lengthening - that my real lashes! no fake okay~~ it does look very long XD love it!!!




Thickening - the more you apply, the thicker lashes. omg, that look almost like those fake lashes.

The picture above was taken after a few hours when I coming home at night,. still " No panda eyes"!!!






Smudge-proof - is totally smudge proof ever when I clean it.




Tubing Formula - this product is truly AMAZING! I don't have smear like some most mascara. Another best thing about this product is the contains ingredients which care for your lashes

It has;

  • Keratin - Strong Protein to Strengthen Lashes
  • Pro V5 - Conditions For softer & natural feel


Now, you must be curious how much it cost? Right?? and must think is something really expensive!

Guess what??

It only cost AUS$12.99!! how cheap it that!!

If you curious about this mascara or other make up products you can check out there website : Click HERE.

Anyway, this product remind me one of my mascara called : "MIRENESSE Secret Weapon 24 Hr Mascara" cost me AUS$35 which I used ages ago and I stop buy it because too expensive and very hard to find it unless I need to buy online. But both product did really good job! If ask me to choose of course I rather buy Designer Brands Beyond Amplifying Mascara cost AUS$12.99

5 comments:

MDOB said...

12.99aud cost about rm40.30 at the current rate (3.10)..
hhmm.. good lehh, especially the lengthening part- so like fake lashes.
btw, do you "kiap" after applying mascara?

Laura Hii said...

Belinda: i "kiap" 1st then apply mascara. this product it dry up very fast, dont have to "kiap" again

MDOB said...

Thats good!!ahaha.
cos everytime if i "kiap" after mascara, somehow it stick to the curler and i have to pull it out cos it attached to my eyelashes. feels like alr plucking some out.

MDOB said...

btw, where are you recently???

Laura Hii said...

Belinda: so sorry, recently i have working long hour everyday (12 hours perday) Just need time to rest rather then get sick before i`m going to Sydney.