Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy belated Raya!

Selamat Hari Raya from Aussie to all the people celebrate . ehehhe~I just realized when saw some on blog & my friends on holildays.

Well, it have been a while since Royal Melbourne Show and now is about my parents which they will coming soon. That`s on next TUESDAY!

awwww~~~4 more days hohoohoho,....er actually more like 3 days. On tuesday it would be really early fight arrive and we properly 6am need to wakeup and get ready and rush to airport since is weekday it gonna be peak hours. I bet Ray & I wont able to sleep that night and properly samething as them which they will fly on Monday. hohohoho~~ I`m so excited & looking forward.

It was a relaxing day today (^_^). Finally got day off. Anyway, I`m working on Sat & Sun which will be my last day. hohoho (^__o__^) holiday!~~~ holiday!~~~ and tomorrow is my boss birthday and me & my girlfriend shopping for present. heheheh

Anyway, I`m gonna blog it. Since my boss know I`m gonna get her present. XD

It was damn cute & I pick her favourite color! PINK! awww.........


I pick a baby pink color.

okay,..ignore my living room yellow light, just use you imagination.


cute lehh,....it was cute & sexy~~~~


I`m sure she will love it and the furthers damn soft & is baby pink!

By the way, for the records my boss is young & hot & sexy Blondie XD

okay i`m not joking, everyone know the truth. :P

Here, I wish you Happy Birthday & always sexy hot hun~~~~~

xoxo

btw,~~ahem*ahem*~ when I will get another pay rise ~~~ LOLOL XD