Thursday, September 25, 2008

Royal Melbourne Show 2008 (Part 3)

Update : Alex Perry Fashion Show

"Last Wednesday's Spring VIP Shopping + Fashion Party was a star studded event, with celebrity appearances from some of Melbourne’s hottest talent!

Alex Perry’s exclusive runway show, presented by MasterCard, showcased some of his most amazing frocks for Spring (which are now available at David Jones Chadstone).

Alex also dispensed his fashion advice to the audience – when asked when it was appropriate for a lady to wear flats, Alex quipped, “NEVER”! "

I guess he was right & so true XD!


It wont be complete going to Royal Melbourne Show without buying showbags! ehheh How you can insisted??? The show only available once a year.

Last year I been twices, cant believe it.

Royal Melbourne Show 2007
Royal Sydney Easter Show 2007

Unfortunately, I wish to bring my parents to the show bcoz the show only available from 1 Sept till 28 Sept. Sighhhhh...

okay,..let check what I bought for Showbags.

I bought CLEO showbag & Women Weekly showbag




I always love Cleo!




The below is what item in Cleo showbag which I got from the website. ehhehe sweet~~~ I dont have to enter every single item. XD



It was DAMN cheap! only $16!!!!!!

Next will be Women Weekly Showbag.


yaaaaaaaaa more stuffs









Even more stuffs and cheaper then CLEO one. only $12!!! XD

How cool is that!

Lastly, I bought organic honey. Omg,...seriously, there way soooooooo many difference kind of honey but I love the organic one, it taste light & soooooo pure.


But, it was concern cheap if compare market price. I was asked the seller to discounted & I only paid $12 instead $6.50 for each bottle.

I `m sure my mum gonna love it and I`m saving it till they arrive Melbourne.

Basically, we have a lot of fun and I was such as cheapskate coz I ate a lot free samples LOL, from cheese, lollies, honey, cracker, jams, sauces and etc. Omg, I wasnt that hungry for entire day.

hmmm,....next year anyone wanna go with me? please let me know (^_^)

btw, I update my Fotoluver`s Blog feel to free check it.

No comments: