Sunday, September 21, 2008

VIP Day, Here I Come...!

okay, this is some old entry which I suppose to blog ages ago. It was on Wednesday. They called it VIP DAY. Unfortunately, this year their trading change to 10pm instead 12am like last years as suppose to.

Well, at least I dont have to work like last year, work till they closed. >_<" I was luck to finish work at 4pm and my colleague was about asked me to stay back for overtime. heheh, sorry gals ;P not this year. I had enough with work and I think is time to spoiled myself a bit. (^_^) I have a lot fun and shop till you drop! wahhahah!


Well, I do bought a few things and there a lot special event such as fashion show, free sample wines, and all shoppers get complimentary with Vodka Cruiser & limited Voss Water, massage, 15 Minutes Shape & Polish Manicure and more important most store are up to 30% to 50% sales.

VIP DAY is such as BIG DEAL

Some store even hire own DJ and play all cool musics only for VIP day.


Apple store is one of most coward with people. -__-" Seriously, I don't understand. Not like they selling a lot kind of products and not even do more then 50% discounts.

But, I got to say the most crazy this I even see is GUESS store!


Everything in the store are 50% discounted!!!

ya I know, I know.... how luck we are XD. Everyone was waiting their turn to walk in the store and I was one of them. Unfortunely, I was a bit late. Most of clothes have been sold out or neither I need to wait very long queue to the fitting room. Mannnnnn this is crazy, it was like 10 people in front of me queue in line. wtf (@_@) I end up didnt buy anything. Damn! Next VIP DAY I will take my whole day off!

I didnt get the chance for FREE massage & manicure coz it was such loooooooooooooooong queue and another thing I was wearing my work clothes which is suck! bcoz everyone dress such as fabulous, with nice hair & makeup and getting ready for shopping. Sighhhhh,...damn pai sei.


I got Free chocolates!


But, I got 3! ahahh I was damn greedy. Anyway, Ray enjoy it so much.



Everyone waiting for the fashion show start.



Getting ready with model.


Finally it started. I was waited it for ages although they mentioned it started at 7pm. -.-" My hand getting sore especially carry my stuffs just bought and it was quite heavy. ;P


Guess which one I love most for the dress?? XD

I like the red dress! but, red doesn't suit my color skin T_T


okay,..next post will be stuffs I bought from VIP DAY (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRRR.....u made me wanna go shopping in oz only....LOL....u made me feel like booking ticket to melb during xmas time...LOL...

Laura Hii said...

Samantha: (^_^) eheh, it sure remind u a lot when u shopped at aussie. btw, i think before Xmas they gonna have another VIP DAY again.