Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shopping

I bought it from T2 Tea which I always wanted to. That`s place is like heaven to me. heehheh. Okay, I`m getting tired to explain everything and you guys can check the website.

www.t2tea.com



I like their staffs which really friendly & helpful.



She was wrapped it so nicely and care.


Ta..ta...my glass teapot. Although it was the best design I like compare to other but I can only afford to buy this one. T_T

Anyway, I still love it.


Microwaveable~~~ nice stuff ;D


Made in Japan.


I bought a couples of Lotus glass cup which come with saucer. I know, you guys must think I`m insane, this kind of cup can easy bought at Malaysia which Damn cheap!

If I can, I would bought it last year from hometown. But, those such as fragile stuffs and the design a bit difference which it smaller compare to kopitam. I think it look "kawaii" since it smaller size.

Less is 'More' XD


One thing I dont like it of T2 mark on it. sighhhhh


pu-er with chrysanthemum

Thanks for tips, Samantha :D I love the smell and it taste good too.

Lastly, of coz I bought a dress and shoes. heehhe how can I resist. Simple and easy to mix n match with others.


I was look too ugly after bath with my wet hair and I just crop my head off LOLOL

I kind of like "Wannabe" to look dress up like red dress model from previous post.

next,.....an exciting post! coming soon. I can guaranteed that!

2 comments:

13thpanda said...

nice dress!very matchy-matchy with your shoes. Kudos to you la, can wear such high heels..I can't walk long in one. I prefer shorter heels..HAHA.

Laura Hii said...

Poh Nyuk: Me too, mostly of time I wear flat. Those heel is killing me, but what we can do since it look good on it.