Monday, September 15, 2008

Laura-san is Happy!

OMG....I just realized this month I didnt post any single entries! What wrong with me nowadays? I guess I have a new life after accept the job and more participate in the workplace.
Finally, I got yesterday & today off. Mannnnnnnnnn I was so depressing & sick of it with those work load. I also work over 40hrs which thank god still get overtime pay rate and other extra countless hours work for "free" which is kind of S.U.C.K!, sometime need to stay back till late night just like Saturday i finish work at 12am bcoz my colleague so careless mistakes, i need to fix it! and by the time I need to submit reports and an urgent email need to be send, the fucking server is down!!! i got no choice called my manager in such as last night and the worse mobile is OFF!. Arggggggggggg I was kind of stress up bcoz this is 1st time I encounter such as suitation. At the end I just wrote note so after the next morning person in charge coming-in will know what is going on and call back next in the morning again. Hell no I gonna go back to workplace again since is my Fucking days off!

sighhhhhhh damn bad luck. Any way dont want to talk about it. btw, i still love my job! :P

Let`s talk other stuffs. ohya forgot to say HAPPY BELATED MOON festival! to everyone Well, I dont bother to celebrate. I was nearly forgot it was Moon festival till some one sent me e-card of Moon Festival. I rather stay at home sleep and watch movies and cleaning the house while wait for ray coming home from work. I even lazy to go out, since most of my time is spent outdoor. Really need spend some time at home.

If compare to "Old me" I will looking forward to celebrate and even cook big dinner and invite friends and have a good evening enjoy the moon cake.

Yesterday I also make some phone call to Sydney have a chat with my very old good friends Adeline. I really miss them especially her kids. Mannnnnn they all grown up so quickly the daughter now is getting taller till her mum shoulder as for son OMG taller then her mom soon will be like Raymond. (@_@)" when I first time met them, they so little & hug them. awwww.

Another exciting and surprise for me which happened on me. I never even thought my assistant manager would bought me a gift just to thank me for whatever I done for her. I means come on, the company pay me to do the job and since is not like I work for free! She actually out of her "Pocket money" to buy the gift to thank me! (@_@)' At the begining I rejected but end up giving up. sighhhh, I guess next time I will "kerja more KUAT-KUAT. whahhhahaahh

She is sooooooooooo thoughtful person. She knew I spent a lot time at work and hardly got time with Ray. She bought me a $50 Movie gift card and a box of premium chocolates which I will never ever gonna buy it for myself. Mannnnnnn this is scary, she can read my mind! ahahahah!


Again how sweet she is! hoping Ray & I can have a good time after work.

I love u !!! awww\(8_o_8)/

Let`s check out the so called premium or finest chocolates. It KoKoBlack.com.au The cafe always full with people and you always need to wait to be seat or neither booking.


Are you tempted????


it come with this little cute box ;D

Unfortunely, I dont know the name of all chocolates, so I went to their website.


I cant find this one. ;( but it got nuts kind of like macadamia





































My favourite will be KOKO BLACK 44 & 47! I impress with the presentation with gold color on koko bean but it actually make by chocolate. Damn so cool and love the bitter flavour of koko.

2 comments:

@lice said...

WHY U DO THIS TO ME!!!! I can't help drooling over the chocolates wei, does the Bailey one taste nice? OMG!

Laura Hii said...

Alice (^_O_^) hohoho...come come next time we go together try they other chocolates! they also available hot chocolate drink & ice cream too! ohya, it rich flavour in bailey and kind of sweet. I dont really like it coz it almost taste like pure sugar.