Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Dinner

On Saturday, I was get invited by my good friend for her birthday dinner at MAN MO Restaurant, Dockland. One of the finest & high class restaurant.

OMG,..I really love the place! so romantic and excellent customer services! of coz it come with "good prices"

Well,...my birthday gal & I never been there before so in the morning we went to city to bought cake & went to the restaurant for confirmed the number of guest & dishes.

The food was absolutely delicious & oh dear.........so full. :S Next time I`m gonna bring Ray to have romantic dinner!

ohya,......they also got own website. Check it out!



Well,..I took a lot of photos which I`m already made it slideshows instead upload one by one. That`s gonna take for ages. -.-'

It was lovely birthday dinner, her best friend also giving speech and we all record down the video while I`m takin photos, which there 6 camera for video included mobile. whahhah I couldnt bother to record since sooooo many camera in roll. ;P. I`m so glad my girlfriends so happy & make new friends as while and a lot funny moments which unforgettable and we were LOL till get a lot attention from everyone at restaurant. hahah opssie~~~pai sei pai sei hahahah


okay,..brain really soooooo dead..... really wanna go to bed now.

3 comments:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com

Tony Hii said...

Laura, you took nice pictures for the occasion.

Laura Hii said...

Tony Hii: Thanks, I`m glad most pictures turn out okay.