Sunday, August 17, 2008

I`m In Love With Neo Angelique Abyss!

It have been such as long time, I havent enjoy my days off as much as now which I finally got Sat & Sun off! Recently, I have been watching animation movie for hours from day to night to next days (@_@) hahahahh last night I was went to bed at 4am! Feel so satisfied!!!

I know,....I just recovered from my sick and I slept a lot hours as well. Now,...I`m in "LOVE" mode and all my head permanently stick with Neo Angelique Abyss & Neo Angelique - Second Age! and all the soundtracks.

hheheh hell ya,....I`m listening the OST! aright now! I really love all the characters and story line. Omg! I loved it!. Everyone looks soooooooooooo charming & "kawaii"!!!!!!!!!!

Neo Angelique =Abyss= - OP - -



Neo Angelique Abyss - Second Age (op) -

oh dear......every time I heard the songs - Joy of the World & Silent Destiny, I would turn the volume to super loud \(^_o^)/ damn hot & love they voices!!! & ROCK!!!


Sang by Aube Hunter 4 (Onosaka Masaya,Okawa Toru,Takahashi Hiroki,Ono Daisuke)


and they voices sooooooooo perfect with the anime characters!



my favorite character will be RAYNE! awwwwwwwww wanna faint~~




and next will be hyuga, he look so cool when he in fighting action & sooooooooooo Charming!
~*cough*~ okay I got to admit when I saw he at waterfall half-naked~*cough*cough*~wanna nose bloody (@_o_@) kekkekekke




ohoh oh ,....JD also another "kawaii" guy (^_^) becoz damn good in cookin and strong hehheheh (^_^) aww...damn cute



oh dear,........so many kawaii guys in this animation, such as


Nye





EVEN BAD GUYS also look damn HOT!!!




Jet!!!

okay,..getting sick of upload allllllllllllllllllll characters. basically, all above are my favourites!

well,........everyone has very difference personality and that make it so interesting how they work at the Team to protect they Queen`s Egg aka Angelique



okay,......ciao~~~ continue my animation movies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.