Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I`m back......

hi guys,...it have been awhile I`m away from blogging. Recently, I have been sick for a few days. This is because all stupid weathers. Everyday rain rain rain neither shower or cloudy. >_<" This is why I f#@king hate winter and living at Victoria. All the sudden, I miss Sydney so much, nice & warm sunny days.



my Vitamin C is my favourite lollies now~~~~ emmm orange flavour :D

Maybe I`m kerja terlalu KUAT lolol (working too hard on myself), and last few we got new colleague and spent some time to training her and but too bad now she quit the job bcoz moving to oversea. Great........-___-" now we short of staffs and soon another colleagues will be away for a month. (@_@)". We really desperate for staffs! that means I will work to death to cover them shift. However, I cant work overtime too much because the company try to control the budget. Otherwise,.....hell yaaaaaa I`m gonna earn a lot wahahhaah which is why I`m lack of time for blogging.

Anyway,...back to some old entries which I should blog ages ago. The following is my belated birthday presents from my colleagues aka good friends aka a very thoughtful one.

I really felt I`m so blessed and able to make great friends like them in my life. My friend bought me a La premiere Movie ticket pass aka Gold Class. Not just one but 2 ticket and little cute birthday card which I didnt upload bcoz got some personal messages.

My friend know me very well bcoz most of time we working together at work and she know Ray & I very rare spend some quality time together and she bought a gold class movie ticket pass as my birthday present, and it compliment with "ALL - U- CAN - EAT! popcorn & drinks.



How thoughtful......... and I`m so touched and she is such as sweet person! Thanks again! "Sxxxxx" ~*hugs&kisses*~

It was late minutes plan, we decided went to see "WANTED" which I`m big fan of Angelina Jolie!. At the begining, I was hoping we can watch the movie on our both day off, wearing my pretty dress with nice makeup and romantic dinner since is La premiere it got people to serve you with foods & wines while enjoy movie but after check our work schedules week by weeks. mannnnnnnn none of us have the same day off.

Sigh,.....we manage watch the movie once I finish work and have a quick dinner and rush the 9.20pm movie time. How pathetic.....(T_T)

By the way, the ticket only compliment with popcorn & drinks aka espresso coffee and soft drinks. Others such as wines, beers & food on menu extra cost.



We were so full after the dinner. Dont really bother to eat much popcorn especially is late movie. Bad timing! ;(




You can grab as many time as you want during the screening movie.



Cant believe Ray still want Coffee latte at night. -_-" ohhya..forgot took the soft drinks part hahahhaah opssie ;P



Our nice & big seat and some space for you to put foods which we can order from they menu and can ask special requests when you need to be served. The best thing is our eyes view on movie is Full screen visual which you wouldn't be see bloody annoying heads in front of you like normal seat.

Check it out the picture of La premiere http://hoyts.ninemsn.com.au/cinema/lapremiere.asp btw, I totally forgot take bar & lounges ;S sighhhhhhh too tired cant think much at that time. Anyway at least the photo available on their website. ;D

The following also another my belated birthday present from my good friend which I received TODAY!. WHat a surprises! and all the way from Sydney!!!

Again,..Thank you so much Adeline & family. You guys really thoughtful and still remember me. I really like the hair clip! (^_^)



Thanks for remember my birthday and I feel bad causing you so much trouble yourself to mail the parcel to me. -_-"



Really love the pink one XD! awww~~~~

Okay,.....Now I hoping I will recovering ASAP from sick, bcoz got 2 birthday party coming soon to attend and soon my parents will come on October. At the moment, I still only finish half way organize for our holidays schedules and booked rental car.

okay Amen,...go to bed is 12.36am! I shouldnt be blogging here. I should be in bed now since I`m still sick. >_<"

3 comments:

Harry Raphael said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
came across testimonies of some people of how DR WOBE
cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
disappeared and when I went for a test LoL and behold I was
NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
WOBE because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
telling the world about you. If you are going through same
situation worry no more and contact DR WOBE via
drwobeherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2349064851206.
he also special on curing HIV/AIDS2. HERPES, CANCER,
ALS, HEPATITIS .DIABETES,  HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS
DISEASE(HPV) ALZHEIMER  LUPUS (Lupus Vulgarism or
LupusErythematosus    

garcia sharon said...

I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Udebhu who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
 through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Udebhu helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healing
 Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
did, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: drudebhuherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349051254152  

LUSSIE KANYE said...

If getting herpes cure was that easy then why do people still suffer from herpes? I was diagnosed of herpes back in 2014 and i was also told it has no cure,I have been leaving with it since then, but i kept praying and doing everything possible to get cured, so i never stop doing research about finding a cure,I came across testimonies about people getting cured through herbal medication and i have always believe in herbs and its medical properties, after doing so many research about it i found DRASHAOSEMUDIAMEN and I discovered he was a professional in herbal medication and he has also helped many people,I contacted him through his mail: DRASHAOSEMUDIAMEN@GMAIL. COM, and +2347052021645 we talked on phone and i confirmed he was genuine,I did all what he told me to do, i received the medicine,use it as he prescribed,and glory be to God almighty i am completely cured, i went back to my doctor to confirm it.do not be deceived THERE IS A CURE FOR HERPES. He is also good at saving you from any kind of diseases like Herpes.HIV/aids.Gonorrhea.Cardiac problem.cold sore.Hpv cure.Cancer.Watering sperm.Womb fertilization.Penis erection.Witch craft attack.S T D diseases.Internal heat Rashes.Fibroid.Low sperm count.Dairy.long sickness.I promise I will always testify for your good work. drashaosemudiamen@gmail. com or whatsapp +2347052021645 GOOD LUCK. 
https://dr-asha-osemudiamen.webnode.com
  https://www.facebook.com/Drashaosemudiamen