Monday, August 25, 2008

Volcano Joes Buffet

I am so full......:S especially this week, besides spent most time at work nothing but ate ate ate! I`m getting really sick now & feel wanna puke. This is because on Thursday Ray bring me to Volcano Joes buffet dinner which we got voucher ( 2nd person got 1/2 price).

Well,....the food still okay. Wasn't the best buffet we ever had before. Well, the price pretty reasonable especially if u got voucher. But, the bad thing is it doesnt included drink! -_-" I have to paid a cup of tea for bloody AUS$3.30. O.o'

The customer service so~so~ bcoz, when I ordered the tea, they giving me unclean cup. It even got coffee stain or whatsoever brown color stick inside the cup. wtf ! damn! I should take a photo of it! Totally forgot! hiyaaaaaaa~~


The entry.

They got asian foods western foods.



My favour food will be pizza bcoz they are freshy made and bake the pizza in fired oven. Woohoo impressive! bake in traditional way.


Mexica foods section.



I`m enjoy my dinner. btw, dont underestimate me. I can eat a lot. Later you will found out how much I ate.

Ohyaa,...one thing I love about it they got waterfall interior design for they restaurant which really attracted people.

Guess what????????



I`m sitting next to it. ahahh while enjoy MAKAN & the view at the same time.



View from my seat.

I`m such as pig, the following is how much I actually ate by myself!




d

d

okok,..the ice creme looks awful, i have not idea what in the world I would scoop my ice creme in that way. On ice cream section,..mannnnnnnnnn u guys got any idea how long I have been queue for my turn. There like 5 to 6 kids in front me, they look so excited to get their turn scoop the ice cream as many as they like!.


Anyway, in the future I would like to advice go early or make reservation for your seat bcoz you can get the best spot like window side, at night you able to see night view.



We didnt manage get window seat bcoz table for two are fully occupied neither it have been reserved.



If you guys curious can check they website for the prices, menu & more photos. :D

2 comments:

@lice said...

OMG, that's really great buffet there, the quality of food seems so good and the environment is so cute!!!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Cool next time I bring u guys there. it wasn't that expensive if u got voucher.

Usually cost $25.90 Night
With voucher 2nd person 1/2 price

so, we only pay $19.43 person.