Friday, December 05, 2008

Holidays (8th Oct - 18th Oct) Part 3

On 10 Oct it was my father`s birthday. So, I organized a surprise birthday dinner at Springvale, one of Asian restaurant.

In the morning and afternoon, we bring them to CBD, Chinatown, Crown and of course all the ladies wanna shopping while the guys awaiting us at cafes.



Yarra River.

Once finish shopping we went home and wait till evening time for dinner.



Their barramundi steam fish is the best!.



and of coz so does the Mud Crabs.


with noodles.

Most restaurants when u order crabs dishes, they always come with noodles. Unlike Malaysia.



Lastly, family photo with birthday cake!

as for present, I bought a


-




-




-





-





-





-










a puppy!!!!



okay,...it wasnt true.


These photos was took in the afternoon at City and we pass a pet shop, and my parents couldn't have enough watching the puppies.

It was so adorable isnt it?


okay,...the next entry will be Great Ocean Road and time for bed. Today, we just back for berries & cherries PICK! damn exhausted and this weekends have to go back work. -__-'

I will blog it once I finish with the holidays entries.

ciao~~~


~*Oyasumi*~

2 comments:

Sammy said...

hei gal.. how r u? long time no online liaw.. now curi-curi online in the office..hahaha..
check ur blog.. lot of thing i had missing ..hahaha.. soli ya
tis really made me envy :P

Laura Hii said...

hey sammy where u been!?

nothing to envy, especially after the burglary happened. everything gone! T_T if u read my blog. u will know what exactly happened.