Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holidays (8th Oct - 18th Oct ) Part 5 Final.

Okay,... it really bother me since it END OF THE Yearrrrrrr! I really dont wanna leave all my olds entries till next year 2009.

So, today 31 DECEMBER 2008. In the middle night I`m gonna finish update my holidays entries. As Short-simple as I can.

On 15th Oct

We went to Sovereign Hill at Ballarat. On of Victoria tourist attraction. Is gold mining places and btw, need to paid entry fees which really expensive. But, it is worth and it gonna took you whole day to explore that places. If you lucky as my parents, you mind found gold! Yeap you heard me, My parents found a very very tiny piece of gold, which we allow to take it.




On 16th Oct

We went to Robert Clark Conservatory. Seriously, this place make for ladies, coz u gonna die after see all those gorgeous flowers. You will never have enough. It also a Botanic Garden and a lot people spent time there for jogging, dog-walk and bike riding. Perfect place to relax your mind. :D




On 17th Oct

We went to Queen Victoria Market. Is time to buy some souvenir. My parents was so amazed with the veg, fruit and seafoods display coz it was sooooooo clean and organized. Unlike Malaysia market. They really enjoy shopping at QVM and end up we bought a lot foods for lunch and dinner and cooked at home.



On 18th Oct

We went to Doncaster shopping centre, the latest centre and we spent like 5 hours there just for our ladies shopping and for guys lepak at some cafes. Seriously, Ray sister was really enjoy and loved this place bcoz she bought a lots! I means really A LOTS. Appealingly it was her last day at Melbourne. As for my parents will stay till 22th Oct. On the evening we bring them to Brighton Beach to enjoy sunset. :)



So, on 19th - 22th

Everyone kind of tired and spent a lot time rest at home and we did bring them to other shopping centre and my work places and introduce my colleagues to them.

Btw, I update my FOTOLUVER. Feel to free check it.

No comments: