Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I have been up to.

I dont know how I begin, I guess it have been really really long time and almost forgot how to blog >.<' Well,.........I have been really fun and a lot of exciting thing happened this month. I went to one of our friend`s engagement party and it was beautiful.





I really have a great time with my all girlfriends, well you know girl chats and everyone get chance to dress up nicely and met or make couples of new friends.

Obviously, I dumped Ray at home LOL while I went out have fun whaahhahh XD




Congratulations! to Krystle & Jordon ! hope you like our present ;P.

Another exciting part she is pregnant and only a few month she will become Mommy!

Her baby will due around May-June! awww how exciting.



She will getting marry next year OCTOBER. ;D woohoo~~ a lot lots party looking forward.


Last week, I attended our company event, and it another fun evening. Everyone will dress up formally and looks glamour that night.




(@__@)" amazingly, that dress "push up" my boobs LOLOL it is worth bought that dress!

okay ..............STOP looking at it!



Damn,..I should snap photo of every single of them like red carpet style.

But, if you think again we were 30mins late bcoz of stupid traffic which cost us spent 1 1/2 hours >.<'


I was rushing to took all those photos especially ppl already begin there speech cant use flash -_-'.


Guess what, it wasnt over yet. After that we booked Karaoke @ Melbourne Centrel which just located near Hoyts Cinema.



We make my ang moh friends sing CHINESE SONNNNG ahhahah how hilarious.

We picked a Jay chou song, they only know sang "Won! WON! Won! WON! Won! WON! from OST song from Fearless


I swear it was the most funniest thing I ever saw and it priceless~~~ LOL

And other friend was like " wtf.. whats that??? XD

ahhhahahhah ohhhhh yeah, it was hilarious!





Glen is KING of rapper!!! mannnnn that is so cool.





woohoo~~ so into love song XD



Aww,..this is so cute both of them, properly sing "BOK Choy" song LOLO

Bok choy is a veg. it a long story behind only our girls what that means.



You know why,...my friend sang sooooooo emotional bcoz of
-

-


-


-

-



is her `s hubby!!! aka Usher LOLOLOL her future "husband"

It was the longer night I spent time with friends since my uni life. I guess my body is getting old -___-' I only managed stay till 1.30am bcoz next day I need to work start at 7.30am! It was early shifts. And some of them stay back and oh dear the next day they coming back to work, there were went home at 4.30am! -__-' I will faint at work place.

By the way, the most exciting part, is..............................



Raymond was joined us with all 7 gorgeous girls. Of coz with Glen (male) entire night. ehhehe Finally bring my man out.

Say, "Peace" honey~~








what next,.......................................................................is Chadstone VIP night on next Wed! get ready with my purse with heap of CASH!!! shopping time

No comments: