Monday, March 23, 2009

Shoes Lover

I have been sick for week, yet I haven't fully recover. I constantly running nose and I do get trouble to getting sleep. However, this time I didnt take any medicine bcoz I really dont want to rely too much on drug.

Is nothing against taking drug or what, I just thinking certain sickness need better rely own body to workout. Well, there a reason I`m not taking medicine bcoz it wasnt big deal or is not like tomorrow I getting marry or something important and urgent. You get what I means??

So, my solution is just drink plenty water and some of time I drink warm honey with lemon pieces bcoz my sore throat. Yesterday it gone. YES!!! and at the moment, I need more sleep and have been drinking a lot hot lemon ginger teas.

Today, I felt much more better. :D

Really, bored recently especially when you sick and cant do much or going out often. Well, nothing exciting happend.

Last Wed, I went to Chadstone VIP day for shopping. This time, I was pretty dissappointed there wasnt much on sale. I means it actually called "Discounted" some store really dodgey. They actually increased the price from original to higher and then put 10%-20% on it.

Yaaa... right..-__- even after discounted it gonna cost same as usual or maybe cost you even more if you dont do the calculation.

Well, I only bought a pair of Tony Bianco - Estella heel in black color.

I know black againnnnnnnnnnn... Last year VIP day I also bought a pair of black heel but is Sachi


I wanna purple color but it only available in black & blue. -__-" so, live with it! (T_T)



Cant help...coz I really really love the shoes! It was Autumn/Winter collection



Recently, I love Tony Bianco collection and best thing is also Australian brand.

To be honest, how I fall in love with the shoes bcoz my very 1st gladiator scandals which everyone crazy about it at the beginning 2-3 years ago like almost any shoes brand or none branded will come with this gladiator scandals design.


My 1st Tony Bianco and as you can see I wored long time agos it was so comfortable and the leather still looks as new.

Winter is coming soon,.. next boots ;P really want a good boots btw, I`m not a brand whore okay? don't judge me :P

Is time to pamper myself at my age otherwise wanna wait till old grandma ages -__-' young life is precious. once it gone, it G O N E~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plenty of water is essential when you're sick. Or at least that's what I've always been told. Great looking shoes btw!

Laura Hii said...

SK: Thanks! btw, I reads ur blog u got amazing drawing talent!

@lice said...

You're right. Dun rely on medi too much, especially antibiotics. Else, you might just get immune to those next time. Hehe. Btw, nice open toe pumps and gladiator sandals u have there. hehe.

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Thanks, feeling much more better now.