Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Jay Chou Concert @ Sydney 2009 DAY 1

2 JULY 2009

OMGggggggg,....I have the most amazing time at Sydney with my friends and the concert of JAY CHOU is was F**KING Awesome!!!!


But, at that time I was so exhausted and my friend even worst, she dont even get some sleep.


On Wednesday, I start work at 7.30am and finish at 4pm and I have to do some shopping before going home. Since I`m going to away for a few days. I need to make sure stock up enough foods at home for RAY. hahahah and have to finish all the laundry and 3 ROUNDS!!!!! it took me like forever, and cooked dinner and cleaned the house.


By the time, I finish everything with checking flight ticket and packed my bag almost midnight!. Shit,.....and I only sleep 3 hours because at 3.30am my friend will arrived at my home and we need went into Melbourne straight away.

Once we arrived at Sydney, it was BEAUTIFUL DAY!! and sunny. We even arrived 10 mins early landed at Sydney airport. Goshhhh,...feel so good coming back to Sydney!.

We were stayed at YHA Central which very near the train station and very good location for shopping, foods and traveling.




That`s our room!. We gonna stay 3 days 2 nights at Sydney.



City view and it can fit 3 ppl this bedroom. nice~~

In morning I bring my friend to this famous YAMCHA restaurant it call Zliver restaurant at Pitt street, I heard they received a few awards.

Also, some people said a lot celebrity went there too.

GUESS WHAT??? I`m so piss off!!!???????????

At the begining, I saw a little stages on front restaurant with this massive JAY CHOU poster, I was like,....why on earth JAY CHOU got to do with YAM CHA restaurant. So, we couldnt bother to ask waiter/waitress and continues our delicious foods on table.

At the end, of night my friend called me midnight, that JAY CHOU was having autograph session overthere at THAT YAMCHA Restaurant in afternoon!!!!!!! Me and my friends was like ......F**Kkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Soooo..........close we could see him in PERSON and if stay a bit longer at yamcha!!!! GOD DAMMIT!!!!

And I was like "why!!! why!!! now you tell me!!! Arrggggh!

Well, cant blamed my friends because she also just found out through online and the autograph session was meant for those fan paid $1500, $800+, $600+ tickets only.

okayyyyyyyyyyy,..enough with sad and over emotional thingy.

Let`s continue our yamcha foods.



I`m officially chicken feet lover~~. I used to don't dare eat chicken feet even since little kids till grown up.

My first time ate chicken was last month!!!!! coz my friend!.

Unbelievable right??????




big,..fat & juicy chicken feet. LOLOLOL



My friend loved chicken feet so much. Because of her, I`m become chicken feet lover. XD

We ate soooo much till we both getting sick and wanna puke. Properly, because we both didnt get much sleep and it was damn early and we both mentally and physical over exhausted and had Big YAMCHA meals.

We both really wanna puke that time, seriously. Damnit, we both too greedy and keep ordering while we still haven't finish all the foods on tables.

After YAMCHA, we went back to hostel to get some rest and refresh ourself.

In afternoon, we went to shopping and bought JAY CHOU stuffs!!!



The shop at george St. OMGGGGGGGGGG,..wanna faint and super excited when saw a lot JAY CHOU stuffs and guess WHAT??????????????? a lot Japanese fans bought like $1500 (included ticket) OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!

JAY CHOU in deep got a lot fan from over the world. AWWW~~~



Ta....Ta.... our JAY CHOU T-shirt! & bag!'

For those, bought the concert ticket $1500 they will received all the gifts what even you saw in store!!!!!



All are Jay CHOU Japanese fan in store!

We both bought 2 T-shirts. Once is PINK one -asian version and white one is Sydney version with 2009 Sydney World Tour on!

YA ! YA! YA! YA!



Some JAY CHOU photography with his autograph!!!!

that is my most favourite!



This one is my friend favourite!!!




Awww.... JAY... we love you so much!!!




I am sooooooooo looking forward to wear the T-shirt to the concert to support JAY!!!

So,...whole afternoon me and my friend have been shoppping around and went to Paddy market, chinatown, townhall, OVB, Market city, Fish Market and a lot lot shopping places.

We bought a lot girls shopping like shoes, cosmetic, sunny glasses, and fooooooooooods. wahhahhahhh So, enjoy when just 2 girls shopping around without our man ehehhehehe.

Okay,....at night time, I called my friends out from dinner at the PANCAKES HOUSE The ROCKs. It was really famous restaurant (24 hours) and my friend from Melbourne never been there before and only heard from a lot from others.

So, we both girls get dress up and catch the train to Circular Quay and meet up.



By the time we arrived at station, this is what we saw! The beautiful fireworks!!!!




Seriously, I really have not idea what`s the special event that night.

Okay,... once everyone met up we walk together on the way the restaurant. Omg,....so long I havent been to Sydney around like 2-3 years. Some street, I cant recognized and especially at night time.

Once arrived, Thanks god, lucky it wasnt that long queues. It was about 2 groups of ppl in front of us.

I`m so excited to talk about our dinner at Pancake House The Rocks!

At first, everyone couldnt decided what to eat, and my friend`s bf come out with the ideas. Let`s pick one dishes on each menu pages. WAHHAHHAHAHH

That`s brilliant mate!!!




Chicken & Mushroom $15.95
Creamy chicken and mushroom folded into two crepe pockets, topped with a crunchy coating of parmesan cheese and served with our special tomato sauce and sour cream.




Greek Salad $7.95
With black olives, fetta cheese and french dressing.

Tandoori Chicken Pizza $17.95
Tender pieces of chicken breast marinated tandoori style. With spanish onions, cashew nuts and mozzarella cheese, topped with mango chutney, minted yoghurt and more cashew nuts.




Ribeye Steak $24.95
300g Ribeye steak chargrilled to your liking. Served with golden potato wedges, grilled tomato and salad.



We shared all the foods.

Wait, that only starter and main course, still got more for dessert. hhehheheheh



I ordered Bloody Mary $6.50




HOT 'N' Troppo $10.95
Buttermilk pancakes with grilled banana, walnuts, cream, chocolate ice cream and our home made chocolate sauce.

Chocolate Jewels $10.95
For the chocoholic.........our original chocolate pancakes with cream and chocolate ice cream, smothered in chocolate sauce.

Our dessert!!! The signature dishes.

How you can miss it if come to Pancake house am I right????


okayyyyyyyyyy,....please wipe your saliva from your mouth!






Me & Shinnas



Alison & Thomson

My great Sydney friends!

By the time 10.30pm we finish our dinner and we went for a walk along The Rocks with sea view and it was romantic.

After that, we went separated way, and Me & Shinnas went to some decent and nice bar for a drinks at Darling Harbour



okay,...more exciting entries coming soon

I bet you cant wait to see my JAY CHOU photographs....................and

-


-

-

video... hohohohohoh

6 comments:

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

OMG!!!r u copy+paste the food description from website??!!wahaha...and is 'Thomson' without the 'p' ...btw,really sry for informing u late about the autograph session..I should check the website earlier time...so...wait for next time...like Jay said!!!haha

Laura Hii said...

OMG,..so sorry! >.<' I deleted the "p" straight away!

yes,...too lazy to write about it besides, it available on website.

it seem like i`m doing the pancakes on the rocks a favor like promoting them without paying me for the ads LOLOLOL

y3en a.K.a aLisOn said...

yaya...but they still haven charged u for copyright wo...wahaha...

@lice said...

What the... that's all? No Jay Chou's concert? No???!!! HOW CAN U KEEP ME WAITING! Haha!

ahju10 said...

Oh my god...it reminds me of we had last time....unbeliveable...
miss so much!!!!!!

Laura Hii said...

@lice: I`m sorry T_T please be patience.

ahju10: cant wait till u coming back to Australia. But, u r very LUCKY because you live at Sydney! not Melbourne T_T