Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jay Chou Concert @ Sydney 2009 DAY 2 ( 1/2 day)

okay,....I have been almost 2 days without internet connection at home because of bad weather and caused the phoned line faulty which is "great...............!" -___-



I just got my day off and about to update my blog and this stupid line.!!!! ARRGGGG drive me crazy.........! This week I need work 6 days and today is the ONLY... day I`m off. So, about Jay Chou concert entries gonna take a while.



Unfortunately, I only managed update half of it on this entry because it taking tooooooo long. Also, tomorrow I need start working at 7.30am! Got to sleep early tonight. But, the good news I finish edited all the videos.






Wore Jay CHOU T- Shirt!!!! before we leave. yaaaaa..... ;D

Since the concert started at 8pm. We still got sometime and we had lunch at Japanese Restaurant near Capital Square.



Me and Raymond had dinner at this Japanese Restaurant before (we were sat on the other side ) which it was Grand opening. You can enjoy the sushi while looking at the fish swimming around.



Me & Shinna ate 10 plates and Asahi Japanese Beer for Lunch.



Alison told us it was on promotion that all plates $3.50!

Gosh,..it was good! I wish we can have that at Melbourne. I only know there a Japanese restaurant at Melbourne Central every Tuesday night but it not available anymore. T_T



Alison & Thomson



After lunch we went to Chinatown for moreeeeeeeeeeee FOODS!!!! it like night Market which only available every Friday night. It start at 2pm-3pm till night time.

OMG,....me and Shinna soooooooooo enjoy and had so much fun eating the foods and I also end up bougth a baby pink bag. >.<"

OMGGGGGGGGGG soooooooo CHEAP!!!!!



only $18 !!!! omggg I wish melbourne got this kind of event!!!!



What you see what you GET!



yummmmmmmm it was f**king delicious and we also end up bought another for takeaway so that we can eat as supper at hostel when after the concert!



Shinna loves curry fish balls



yuuuuuuummmm



more seafoods!



My favourite!!!! freah BBQ Pork. It tasted exactly like Singapore BBQ PORK.

guess what next day before we going back to Melbourne I actually bought 1kg and shinna bought 2 kg for her family. whahahahahh

Seriously, Melbourne one doesnt taste as good as them! It was big difference in term of taste and color.




more Japanese foods!



Got octupus , prawns and crab meat!! very popular! also Japanese pizza.




We have to waiting our foods. So many orders!




selling some random stuffs.




actually from this outlet I bought a baby pink bag.



cheap winter jackets!



WHAHAHH,.....okay that is boiled eggs cooked in some chinese herbal soup.




yummmmy this one is interesting. Is some kind of dessert.



I know,..shinna look awful because at that time it was so windy and more like wanna blow us away and it was FREAKING cold as while.



it called Dragon ....... Candy. I forgot the middle name >.<' It got brown sugar with peanuts filling. On the sheet it was history about the foods. It said it was Royal food which only served for KING of China and till 1911 years available to everyone. Okay, I`m not really good for translation. >_<'


Next, post will be about Jay Chou concert!! I PROMISED!!

3 comments:

@lice said...

Laura, u lied me again. No Jay Chou again. Haha.

Oh btw, direct translate, that was Dragon Beard Sugar (Long Shu Tang)

13th Panda said...

Here, the seller here usually name them as Dragon Whisker Candy.

Laura Hii said...

@lice : U correct! just remember at Chinatown, they named is as "Dragon Bread Candy" in English. Thanks Alice!


13th panda: omg! u gotto tell me where i can buy it at Kuching??!!! PLEASE! PLEASE!... will ask my brother "export" for me!