Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The wedding - Samantha & Kelvin

On 29.o8.2009 it was a special for my lovely friend,... Samantha. Is her big day and get married. It was a beautiful wedding. I remembered I have to woke-up 6am to get ready and Sammy will come to fetch me to Samantha `s house.

okay,...I took a lot photos and I cant uploaded one by one. So, I just make it into slide shows. If you wanna see just go to my facebook.

omg,..I got to tell you guys, Samantha was soooooo beautiful that day and a lot touching moments. awww~~~ :D




The following are photograph took by Michael. He excellent photographer and did really really good job!! So, I only steal some photos of the moments.



How`s cute is that!!!!!! "my daughter is getting married"!!! her dad will drive this car to church and after the church will took other car back with a lot soft drink cans with sign "Just married"




Thanks to Michael for taking photo of us LOLOL




aww..........the kiss moment!!!! xoxoxox how`s sweet~~~~~




finally,....husband & wife!!


okay, the following photo I took from my camera.



managed to snap one.

Everyone just wanna take picture with them or the couples.

omg,....you guys have not ideas, Sammy & I actually have to queue and wait our `s sake turn to take photos with Samantha.



Yaaaaaaaaa,...f inally can take picture with bride & groom.




Sammy with the bride & groom~~~


After the morning ceremony at church. Sammy & I have to skipped wedding buffet lunch because I got an appointment with another friend who I haven't meet for 6 years!.

Goshhhhhhh, wish I could stay longer at Kuching! T_T

what a rush~~

Next, is wedding reception.



Little gift for all guests. ;D




Another beautiful evening. Everyone had so much fun that night and drink till so drunk except me. Sorry Samantha,......... I really loved too but next morning I need take 7.30am bus back to Sarikei and later need back to Sibu for celebrated my daddy `s birthday.

If not, I `m sure accompany your guys gone crazy.




Beautiful stages~~~

After all the speech and dinner is about time~~



The first bride & groom dance~~~~ how`s romantic...


Another highlight that night was



Kelvin sang LOVE SONG too Samantha to express his L.O.V.E~ to her


awwwwwww,.....kelvin!!! you`re the MAN!!! woooWWW.

everyone gone CRAZY !!! and start cheering!



While kelvin sang, Samantha gone up stage and give him a ROSE & a KISS!! :D

Well, Samantha thanks for invited us! I really enjoy and have so much fun to see you get married!




Here sincerely, wish you and Kelvin have a great future and happiness. I love you both!

~hugs * Kisses*~

p/s: I`m looking forward to see your little prince/princess in couples years XD LOL

No comments: