Sunday, October 04, 2009

I miss U

It almost one month since I`m coming back to Australia. Once I landed down,..gosh I`m back to my routine. On my very 1st day on work. I`m work 12 hours straight since 7.30am.

Omg,.......how`s scary and how desperate they are. T_T. At the end of day I`m like half death fish T-T

Thanks god, now I got 3 days off till Wed!. YAAAAAAAAAA how nice!!! I`m deserved!




Some times I really miss my hometown, my family members & friends at overseas.







The most person I missed is my mom.

I do noticed more wrinkles and face lines compared last time I coming back when I saw my mom. It was sad because she getting older, same as my dad but I`m happy at least all family members are perfectly health. As for dad although he getting more tanned, he physically fit and for brother at least still at Malaysia can take care them behalf of me.


Also, I get the chance to met my lovely friends at Kuching.




Sammy & Ah leong.




When I`m arrived at Kuching, on 1st night we went to Korean restaurant for dinner. It was nice and everyone loved it. The owner is from Korea and very polite.





Big Apple

I was so sad to be honest, because I only stay at Kuching for 2 Nights. Sighhhhhh, but I at least I get the chance visit Kuching`s new shopping centres.




I can see that Kuching is getting higher standard in the term of life style, people more afford to buy branded stuffs, enjoy luxury foods and more life entertainment which really good.




Big Apple just like Krispy Kreme Doughnut version.


By the way, one thing I`m get so excited because I saw

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-





BIG ass ads of JAY CHOU!!!!!! awww~~~~~ he soooooooo cool!!! XD

It always a pleasure to coming back to Kuching and every time I will reunion with my lovely friends.

I should called us The "F5" wahahahahh but that night become "F4" because of them is about getting marry and it was her very last day be single.




With Jenny. More looks like my bf wahhahahahh





With Sammy




With Lily.

And another friend who getting married - Samantha. which also one of my main reason come to Kuching just to attend her wedding next day. :D





I really missed you guys so much! Wish I could stay longer at Kuching and we had so much things to catch up.






I managed found our old photos! XD our little reunion "F5"


08 October 2007



Everyone still looks the same except I`m getting skinny like skeleton -_-' and Lily getting longer hair.



06 OCTOBER 2007



I`m so thankful, they willing to take some time off with such as short notices and I know everyone have to back to work next day and we spent like hours together till we get kicked out because the cafe is about to closed -____-'



With Ah ling

Omg,......we most lost contact since she back to Malaysia for good. It have been 6 YEARS!!! we havent meet!






It sure bring us back a lot memories when think about us at Australia. Although we only get to know each other for a few months for the very 1st time, we become instant buddy. I think is a fate. Also, I`m so thankful for her coming all the way from her hometown and took her 3 hours by bus to Kuching just to met me.


Seriously, I felt really blessed and have such as good family members and what a great friends they are and also thanks for gifts and everything!!


I love you all and hope you guys have a lovely Moon festival~~~

No comments: