Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FIJI: Beach Paradise

After reading this post, everyone of you gonna love to go to Fiji for vacation!



It such as beautiful country with great people, breathtaking beach, nice weather and nice foods!




How lovely, chill out...enjoy my drink with hubby and nice view!!!





what a beautiful day and peaceful...





this is my favorite napping place!




relaxing~~ I should bring my book that would be perfect! and also enjoy ocean view - bula to that!




omg,..I`m so proud of myself photography! does it look like from magazine????





how lovely.....anyone wanna bath tanning???





Me & ray pretty much spent entire day walking around beach.

T_T now all the sudden I missed our sweet moments, wish to go back again,






it was so beautiful and crystal clear water and so blue.....




heheh our MUST-have signature pose!!!



I bet everyone just shot pic on face instead like us our foot lololol but I think is kind of cute and creative! don't you people think????





XD is me again sorry cant help to stop taking picture of our self.





cloudy day and windy, can tell just look at coconut trees






Another best thing here, almost all activities are free such as play volley ball, kayak, snorkeling, wind surfing and etc.




Just love the color and photo!!





That place actually is a restaurant with ocean view. Only open on evening time.





on the way to front





anyone interested for island tour by plane??? ;)





my baby really getting pro to shot picture of me XD





by the way did u see "something" above picture????






Can you see now ????????????





a lot lot lot fish!!!! okay it really hard to take picture of them bcoz everytime we try to walk near they swim away!



went down to catch some fish lololol




guess what I found???





crab & fish!



okay getting hungry time for lunch!




some how everything foods or drink here just so beautiful & delicious

Probably we on honeymoon and great view lololll



Our light lunch their called it "Bula burger"

We wasn't hungry at all because we had Buffet breakfast and entire day just so relaxing.


omg, I got to share this with you guys!


Papaya Juice but their pronounce "Popoya" we asked the waitress about the drink and it actually fresh papaya blend with ice cream and some ice.


The best drink ever! So sweet, not too creamy but very refreshing. What a healthy and enjoyable drink @ beach!




After filled up tummy,..next activity is




continue our little paradise and relax for doing nothing LOLOL







Sighh,...how awesome~~~~just me & ray alone in our little world


okay that for this week. Have a great weekend.

I will share more with you guys next week.

"Ni-Sa-Moce" everyone :) means goodnight in Fijian language.

4 comments:

Joey Y said...

This is so so so nice! The beach and everything, just wow! I can almost feel the sea breeze and salty air viewing your pix ~.~ Now, I wish I wasn't stucked in this office >.<

Laura Hii said...

Joey: me too! wanna go back T_T. looking at holidays picture giving motivation to work hard & save a lot money for my next holidays!!!

Joey Y said...

Let's work hard together ya!! >.<

yurithebest1 said...

Wow me too i wanna visit Fiji someday because it is just the best tropical island that i have ever seen in my life.