Monday, August 23, 2010

FIJI: Fun, Relax & Romantic

Have been really busy these days and it gonna be a quick update for my Fiji entries.

This entry will quiet boring because mainly about kayak. >_<"

It was another relaxing day and we went for kayak for entire morning and since it free and unlimited time to enjoy our self.



Whether you are great swimmer or not still, safety jacket required to wear and sign paper for own safety issues.





Ray didn't went for kayak because he rather enjoy himself walking around beach and snap more photos.




It looks heavy but once pop on top everything feel so light XD




At first really fun paddling because I can see a lot fish and coral underwater and a few hours my muscle getting sore (@_@)"




remember this boat?? we went out for coral view.




It was fun and wanna do it again next time. It was such as beautiful day and wasn't too hot or humid neither.


While I`m went out for kayaking, Ray walked along the places.



Nice and quiet....





eheheh someone enjoy at beach while keep on eyes on me kayaking




Beautiful day~~~ unlike here freaking cold sighhhhhh I cant wait summer time!!!!




It was really nice to walk and quiet. So peaceful.





After a few hour spent outdoor, I`m skin getting tanned and glow :D



By the way, do you know in Fiji women and men wear flower on ear means something.

"Tekiteki" in Fiji term and on Right means Taken/Married and on Left means single.



I`m Married lolol



Excuse us,....we are in romantic moment ~~~~



;P

6 comments:

MDOB said...

wow. i love kayak too, only with my husband becos he will paddle and i just sit thr enjoy scenery. cos when i paddle, my boat will turn round n round. hehehe.
wrong paddle steps but i cant seem to figure it out. dumb wtf.

btw, nice kayak pics!!!!

Sammy said...

great experience of kayak lo...ENVY!!ENVY!!...hahaha.. imaging i never learn it b4... wish i will have chance to do it one day..

MDOB said...

btw the way girl, hii is ur surname? just noticed as sammy should be ur sis right and she has hii too!!
how do you pronouce it, hee or hi?

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: I`m sure you will get the chance.

Belinda: :D nope bel~ sammy hii is my good friend. And YAAA... not many ppl have that surname. in chinese sound like "shoo"

Sammy said...

Hii pronunciation is hee
hahaha... in chinese is "許"

Joey Y said...

Blissful moment ~ :)