Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Queen Victoria Market - Melbourne (Part 3)

One of attraction about QVM, every month there will be a group of street performers to entertain the tourist or shoppers. Shoppers can enjoy their morning tea or lunch break at open air cafe while enjoy the music.




Even their pets also enjoy

After we finish the whole tour at QVM, so we decided go to Melbourne Central (http://www.melbournecentral.com.au/) for the very 1st time. Nothing so special about it, it just pretty much the same as other shopping centre. However, they got this unqiue tower inside the Melbourne Central Building called "Shot Tower".



I like Melbourne Central`s modern interior design and very fashionable, it is easy to access bcoz it has it own train station and buses to get there. However, the parking fees is pretty expensive 1hrsAUS$8.00.

I can saw that a lot teenagers shopping here, I guess mainly are the Uni student bcoz the RMIT Uni is just near by the Central. It over300 stores, Food courts, 7 cinemas Hoyts, Bowling centre and night cafe or bar. And a lot people went to gym bcoz they got Fitness First.



Well, I kind of like this place. So, I would recommended everyone go to Melbourne Central. hehehh hoping I can find cheap rental apartment near the place. Then my life will more blossoming and enjoy the city life.

3 comments:

misc. said...

hi laura
my name is tagen i am looking for a cheap apartment near where you are looking as well i am hopefully going to RMIT next year and that location sounds fabulous if you now know some where that is suitable please reply to me, my email address is tagen.davies@gmail.com
regards tagen

Laura Hii said...

Tagen: hi tagen, errr honestly I`m not from local or living at CBD. So, I`m not familiar with that area. Besides, I just moved to VIC for a few months. I think you can ask RMIT to organize your temporary accommodation. Once you make friends you can ask a few ppl to rent an apartment/house & share the rental fees.

http://www.rmit.edu.au/browse/Our%20Organisation/
?QRY=accommodation&STYPE=LOCATION

You can search on internet via australian real estate agency such as

http://www.domain.com.au

I do believe RMIT campus will got a lot ads looking for housemates.

That`s what I do when I studied at oversea.

Another thing is you need to know surrounded suburb which near RMIT. Then, you can go to real estate search through based on the suburb.

Since you more interested living near QVM the following is the address;

CNR Elizabeth & Victoria St. You actually can found out by checking the public transport timetable which it will list out what are the places/suburb stop by.Then you can start do on research.Here the link:

http://www.qvm.com.au/
market_public_transport.php

Hope this will help you.(^_^)

Dreampods Group said...

Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone.
I especially enjoyed this one!!
Cafe Interior Design Melbourne