Friday, June 22, 2007

What is your favourite food in your state or country?

I was tagged by 13thpanda. >>> What is your favourite food in your state or country? HMMMMM........simple question, but tough to answer.

HMMM,....walauuuuuuuu so hard to answer!, bcoz I basically love to eat everything! So, finally, I figured out how to determine my answer. I should ask myself, how often I ate it and never sick of it.

So,.....my answer is CHINESE 8`s HERBS MIX CHICKEN SOUP


I used 2 pieces of chicken maryland & 2 pieces of chicken bones.

I almost will cooked it once a month and sometime can be more than that. I still remember on New year 2007 I also cooked the same chicken soup and invited Doris & I did wrote it on my friendster's blog.

It was so nice when you eat the chicken meat & dip with fresh cut chili with soy sauce. Yummmmmmmm really mouth watering.


Ta..ta from clear soup turn into dark soup


Yumyum.......fresh chili with soy sauce

I know it looks a bit disgusting but, I tell u guys once you taste it.You will wanna drink the whole pot. ahhaha. It is sweet and tasty!! Plus! it good for health. I like it so much bcoz it is so tasty just by drinking the soup & ate the chicken I can eat a few bowl of rices.


8 `s Chinese herbs

1. Radix Codonopsis
2. Radix Angelicae Sinensis
3. Rhizoma Ligustici
4. Poria
5. Radix Rehmanniae
6. Rhizoma Atractylodis
7. Glycyrrhizae
8. Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae

It also so simple to cook it and basically, just put all the 8 herbs & chicken into the pot and boil it for 5 hours with low-medium heat. The longer you cooked the richer on the soup. Later just put some salt. That`s it.

Normally, I love to drink the soup when it overnight bcoz, the next day you taste it, it was soooooooooooooo rich and delicious! and the soup even darker in color. Waa...laaaaa It perfect eat with rice or long life thin noodles.

*** Start Copy ***

Proposition: What is your favourite food in your state or country?
Requirements: Find some info about the food & show delicious picture(s) of it.
Quantity: Tag 5 people.
Tag Mode: You leave their blogs and post links and add to the list below.

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Montessorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee
Leah loves Hakka Lei Cha
Karen loves Pan Mee
Something about Lai loves Crispy duck skin from China
Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas
Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh
velverse loves otak-otak
Giddy Tiger loves Dim Sum
may loves Roti Bakar
Selba loves Gado-gado
Chen loves Satay
Doreen loves Hainanese chicken rice
rinnah loves Ipoh Chicken Rice
Misha loves tim sum in Hong Kong
Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee
wmw loves Kuih Tutu
Lyrical Lemongrass loves Asam Boi
Pinkelle loves Mee Siput and Keropok Lekor
LB loves Siew Kai Pai Kuat Tungku Chap
day-dreamer loves Secret Recipe Chocolate Cakes
JoeC loves Vietnam food
kyh loves Sar Hor Fun
Ah Boy loves Char Siew
13thpanda loves her Mama's Asam Fish
Laura Loves Chinese 8`s Herbs Mix Chicken Soup

*** End Copy ***

I tag :
(1) Alison
(2) Doris
(3) Wilson
(4) Pazuzu
(5) Quaint Melody

4 comments:

cc said...

Hooho, ken tagged. But I have done this one. Turkish Chicken on Rice delight.
Still, thanks for the tag. :)

Laura Hii said...

cc: thanks for doing the tag heheheh

13th Panda said...

u know?i paling takut eat this..LOL

Laura Hii said...

13th panda: huh,..really?? is good for ur health.(^_^)