Saturday, February 07, 2009

Another heatwave! >.<

Unfortunately, air conditioner still haven't been fix.

After working 9 days continuously without breaks and I really felt sorry for everyone. My poor gals at work. I`m grateful that everyone still turn up coming to work although today is 45.9 degrees.



Be strong & be brave my gals! We can do it! Let`s show other team, what we`re make for!

Hope this will be over soon.

Although, today I finally got my day off but my mind still unease and kind of worry how our gals doing at work now.

Btw, my property rental dont have air conditioner which never thought we will really need it after living at australia for 5 years!. This is the first time encouter such as suitation.

Well, all I can do now is
-


-


-



-



-



-



-



-



-


-



-



-



-



-


-

try to keep myself cool~~~

gals,..hang in there~~~hope soon this will be over. Will be back to work tomorrow again till next without my breaks. mannn, really cant wait for my colleague coming from oversea to replace my shift.

2 comments:

@lice said...

Gambateh!! Btw, after so long, I still have no idea what you and Raymond doing over Melb? Hehe.

Alysson Siw Hua said...

omg! haha that's a... koala right?? is it??

haha whatever that is, it looks so... scary BUT CUTE! haha.. :P