Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Fucking New Year!

Cant believe it nowadays almost everyone used "Niu" word instead Happy Chinese New Year -_-'. Is this a new trendy word ? Anyway, I pretty sure everyone still in Chinese New year mood or wanna slack off from getting back to work.


If you wanna ask how`s my CNY? so so. It just my work place is so fuck up at the moment. Well, is not anyone fault. hmm how should I said? lets said it was nature disaster.

Our bloody air conditioner at work broke down since last Tuesday and it getting worse on Thursday because it was on the hottest day in history! hit 44.5 degrees!! and we continuously this heat wave through weekend.

And everyone at work like dying & sweating like smelling pig! Of coz, we report to manager request an urgent repair. And the worse the handyman cant figure what it going on and end up and to called his manager. -_____________-'

So, at the end they found out it was the motherboard on system broken bcoz over heat. sighhhhhh.

Not just that, later our server crush! and we dont have network connection for whole week! wtf! and a lot of my paperworks need to delay and everything just in our way to get the job done. >.<" I have to check my company email every hours at home wtf! And next day, our main front door broken and we couldnt open the god damn door and I have to called the centre management to open it for us. Eventually, it was our alarm sensor lose it blocked the door pull. WTF! I think our company is cursed! and guess what? still more....... yesterday our company, one of light glass falling down and shattered over the floor and it was just about 1 inches away from my colleague missed! and she is 4 months pregnant! Jesus Chris! what is going on ???? so many bad things happened ? Thanks god my colleague didnt get hurt but it was scared her out of shit! >.<'

Till today no one coming to fix the air conditioner! Appealingly, they told us, the motherboard will arrived on Monday from Sydney which yesterday and we expecting they will coming to fix it. But, they dont which I was really fucking angry! and at the same time feel sorry for everyone working under this conditions although all the managements know about it.

Mannnnnnnn, once this over we should get bloody BONUS to reward us for our hardwork and effects for dealing all the dramas.

Some how, all the sudden I feel wanna take leave or just quit my damn job! But, think again with current economic better dont play play~~~ -_-

2 comments:

@lice said...

Hehe, super pity wei. I don't have bonus n increment and that makes the company sounds god damn shitty-er than the airconditioner broke down and somemore wif ur boss tell u this..."You all shud be thankful that you all still keep your jobs" wtf?

Laura Hii said...

Alice: thanks for u concern. I`m okay. I was at bad mood when writing this blog. Really felt sorry for my staffs.

At the moment, I really need to be more positive and be good role model for everyone. Cant let my guide down.