Monday, January 19, 2009

Boring Day & CNY snack

Well,....I`m so bored here at the moment. Login into blogspot and drop a few words to kill the time. I got 2 days off and I have been doing nothing interesting since morning. What a life huh.. -__-'

Last night I went to bed on 3am (@_@) and this morning,...no,...is this afternoon woke up @ 1pm. Sigh,...if not bcoz of bloody sun light causing my room damn bright. Sure I will continue sleep like pig.

So, waited for Ray coming home for lunch together. Time for grocery. sighhhhhh Mannnn,... recently I really not into grocery shopping. Properly we spent too much time at work and I hardly to cook at home nowsadays.

And finally we went to asian grocery store and instead buy grocery I bought a lot CNY snacks! ahhhhah That what I called "Food". Not to mention Chinese New Year is coming soon which on Sunday 25th CNY`s eve.


The BEST Snack in the world!

also A K A


Fucking EXPENSIVE! for 300g >.<"
still cant "tahan" and I bought it no matter what cost!


To be honest, I wasnt really in the CNY mood neither Ray. If not because my Sydney friend and my colleague going back to Malaysia sure I have not idea when is CNY. Since my brother going back on Christmas, I havent talk to my parents for long time.


Well, we not gonna do anything or even for dinner. Since, I been rostered to work whole day and finish work at 9.30pm and pretty much same as Ray just more late hours shifts. It gonna be busy week anyway and soon will be end of school holidays.


I`m pretty sure everyone is so busy preparing CNY stuff or even some get ready to go back hometown. Kind of miss Sydney when we used to have a good time and the BEST part I still got Ang Pau (Lucky Red Pocket money) from my ex-boss! Anyway, I wish everyone have a GREAT CHINESE NEW YEAR and fun with family members & friends.


okay, continue my movies

ciaooooo~~~~

Have a great night everyone!

No comments: