Sunday, January 11, 2009

Party! Party! Party!

Mmmmm.........

Feel so good woke up early in morning today like 6am. A quiet and chilling morning having breakfast alone while watching News. I havent been doing this long time ago.

Btw, Ray still sleeping like baby in bed. Sometime I just like to be alone "own space" do what ever you want.

Anyway, today is Sunday, I still need go back to work. I was mean to be work morning shift but change to afternoon. So, I got time for update my blog.

Well, it wasn't some kind of random party.



It was one of our good friend birthday party.

Seriously, I wasn't good on dance floors or even at drinking. At least, having a great time with people I loved or even make new friends.

Unfortunately, Ray is more "anti-social" well not exactly, it just we all are gals. He prefer leave us alone having a great time.



Mann,...I`m damn jealous for those so confidence and dance like crazy.


Even my 5 months pregnant friend can dance even better then me. T_T . woo..You go gals!!

Anyway, you guys will never got change to see me dancing with my high heels ahahahahah!


ehheehehhe like usual,...my pinky friend! hahahahh

(O.o") arrrr Cheryl ur eyes!!



Thats better but without smiling -__-'

Seriously, I cant believe we took 3-4 times to get right pictures.




We used to work together when I was new in company and after 1 week she resigned. And Cant believe we finally meet after 2 years! It is a fate! Aww... I`m so glad come to the party.





Happy Birthday SARAH!!! (next to my right) it was a lovely party.

Btw, I totally missed out the cutting cake & speech moments which one of our friend get so drunk & sick and we leave the party soon. So, not photos.

No comments: