Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year Dinner 2009

It was amazing. Just a few weeks we have a Xmas Dinner and yesterday we had another dinner. However a few people not able to make it which is really sad. That place is awesome! it called Sofia`s Burwood. Is an Italian restaurant. aaagain...LOL


It was really long day after work 6 DAYS! continuously and it was long shifts. Today, was my day off and it feel awesome! After finish blogging I properly will go for nap.


okay about Sofia. seriously I thinks that place was make for fatty people. Why???

bcoz...


their meal was HUGE! btw,...that spaghetti is small size okay..?! Although we all knew that place is serve great meal and value for money and popular with they portion serving, we never thought it was that MUCH!



At the end my friend had to canceled a few dishes and all change to small dish. OMG! I know....everyone couldn't stop saying "OMG!...Omg!!...omg!! -__-'

We even still eating and the dishes keep coming and put on the table till we got not place to put!


So, we end up use the next long table to put our pizza!! amazing isnt it!!!???? from the front up to the end red arrow. (O_o_O)'


I swear I never eat so much cheese meal in my entire life. Properly, 6 months I wont touch cheese or any daily milk product.


We all keep forcing our self to put as much as food we could although we are allow to takeaway, they only give us a few. WTF! so,...guys next time bring your own Tupperware WAHAHHAHA!


Honestly, it such long time we haven't been this fun together and really rare got chance gather everyone and everybody catch up how our life going on. We were there for hours till the staffs keep staring on us. Eventually, they about to close the restaurant hahhahah.

Thanks god ! today I dont have to get back to work.


Bunch of GOOD friends!!!!!!! holy cow! I look like shit! after long shift - bloody sunday shift! and I have to rush to toilet change my outfit and causing everyone waiting for me.

love u all

xoxo



p/S: I start liking this year 2009! Let`s begininng with great year!

2 comments:

@lice said...

WOW! Are you sure the table can be cleared up by u girls? hehe, that's really H.U.G.E!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: no way! at the end "tabao" >.<". I kind of like that place good for function/ party if we got a lot ppl. Value for $$$$$.

btw, when u will coming to Melbourne visit me???