Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hot Summer!!

It have been while all day & night my mind couldnt stop think "Hot~ Hot~Summer! Let`s make myself clear, I`m talking about a song called Hot Summer. Although now, is summer season.

Well, this song is a hit for months on radio and even my workplace also played this song from time to time. Aww..... Seriously, I love Rhys version. He is damn hot! and I dont give a shit if he a gay. Why Australian soooooo talented? At 1st, I thought he look so familiar like someone I saw on some Television shows and at the end I found out is WAS HIM!

The one from So You Think You Can Dance (Australia verison). The moment I saw his makeup and dance moves on Music Video for Hot Summer. OMGGGGG I cant believe it! He can sing so well. That`s is so F # @ * KING Awesome!


Btw, I was "fall in love with the song and his voice FIRST before I actually went on the Internet to found out who the hell this guy and curious how he look likes!

Well, the original song was from Monrose, but I think Rhys version is way better !

Hot summer rhys.mp3 - Rhys

I upload the song on my Imeen & lyrics (above) and couldnt stop watching the music video on youtube.

What a perfect Summer song. \d(-_-)b/


If I got chance to meet him in person 1st thing I would ask" Can you do makeup for me???"


~~~*laura is on hot hot summer dance moves*`~~

No comments: