Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jap Chae - Korean Stirfried Noodles

Is my first time I tried to make Jap-Chae but mine one is Cheap version ehheehhe.

The other day, my friend cooked Jap-Chae for us and Ray really like it and asked me to cook for him as well.

So, I asked my friend some tips and went to internet to find the recipes.



here my main ingredients


Korean glass noodle aka potato noodles
Marinated beef which I bought it from Korean grocery store.
Vegetables.
Soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar




Everything must cooked separately.

Vegetable - must stir fried and put on other dish

Beef - need stir fried with sesame oil and added extra sugar to make it sweet, since it already marinted so I just add a bit soy sauce for color and extra strong flavour.

Noodles - just need boiled




Last process all you need is MIX together everything with some soy sauce, sesame oil which already added sugar.




sprinkes with some sesame seeds~~~





like i said my one is cheap version but it taste as good as my friend one.

If you really wanna get real recipe I recommended get it from this website.

2 comments:

MDOB said...

where to buy the marinated beef? you got it from the korean store, i wonder we have it here in msia. btw, how much do you spend for a whole meal like that?

Laura Hii said...

Belinda: I bought the marinated beef from grocery store. 500g for Aus$11.50. all u need to stir fried the beef on pan. 500g can last us for 1 week lolol.

As for noodles i think $3-4 something.

if you ask me how much cost for whole meal, hard to say coz i got left over veg in my fridge and all i need just buy the beef & noodles.