Saturday, May 08, 2010

Last day @ Sydney

Omg,..it took ages to finish the Sydney entry, I`m so out of date! and there a lot more coming up I would like to share with you guys.

It just I dont have time!!!

ARGGGGGG....


Anyway, I make it into slideshows easy and today I still need back to work sighhhhhh

work work work,...so siennnnnnnn ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


After the dinner, we go to Chinatown night market and walk all the way to darling harbour and Star City and then clubbing (N/A- photos)ekkeekek





On the last day, in the morning we went to Yamcha with my friends at Chinatown. After that we take bus went straight to Opera House and The Rocks, Lowenbrau for beer and last went to George St find my friend who work around that area and have cup of coffee and said farewell to my friends.





sighhh,.....I wish I could take 1 week off then we could go to Zoo, beaches, Blue Mountain and do some shopping!.

Anyway, Heather & I had a lot fun and it is great to see some old faces and catch up.

Now, I`m hoping when they will come to Melbourne to visit me heheheeh~~~

By the way, especially thanks to Doris & Alison for their time and hospitality~~~I`m looking forward to see you coming to Melbourne!

No comments: