Friday, March 19, 2010

Please VOTE for Belinda!

Hello,.. everyone~

I wrote this entry is specially for all Malaysian.

Can you guys please do me a favor to helping Belinda to win " Wall`s Cornetto Show Your Love Video"

Is very simple, all you need to do is just VOTE!

Here the following instruction;

okok obviously I copy & paste from her blog -_-'

Guides on how to VOTE

1) First, you click the link stated above

2) Watch the video

3) Close the video (click on X)

4) Click SHOW YOUR LOVE CONTEST

5) Click Sign In (Top Tab)

6) Select Register Here

7) Put in all your particulars (can win iPhone so make sure you entered correctly)

8) Click
Submit

9) Then, you
sign in

10) Choose Show Your Love

11) Click Gallery

12) Search my video (myminisode)

13) And VOTE!!





Voter could stand a chance win a brand new Iphone~~

good luck!

3 comments:

MDOB said...

LOL..
thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!1
thank you so much for writting this entry for me.
:)

MDOB said...

I was so touched till i kept it inside me until after work finally got to burst it out to my husband.
Then, he thinks i'm siao cos i keep telling him how happy i was and eventhuh i might not win but still very glad to have all the support :)

Laura Hii said...

belinda: no problem mate :)