Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!

I`m not talking about the song from Korean Band Super Junior - Sorry, Sorry.

Is about me feel deeply sorry for my follower or readers. I`M SO SORRY! for lack to update my blog this few weeks.

Like usual after early year and getting autumn & winter season I will getting more busy with my work. Also, recently we got new system so, I`m on job training and need provide training to other staffs as well.

Anyway, you guys must be curious what I have been lately and how `s my life. Besides, my work routine, I just finish watching my drama movie called " Hi, My Sweetheart".




Omg,..once I start watching I cant stop and become marathon every night after work and straight jump to in front computer to catch up my next episodes.

Which it explained why I`m away from blog spot. >.<' Anyway, this week back to normal and need take some time to recover my 'panda eyes'.



The next coming event, is VIP Night @ Chadstone Shopping Centre (9am - MIDNIGHT) on Wed 17 March. Yahoo!! shopping time babe!. Is time to pamper myself especially have been work countless hours for past few weeks.



Website : Click HERE

For those of you don't know what is VIP Night. It was about MASSIVE sales @ all shops and like from small brand to middle brand to big brand stuffs. And the discount can be from 30% -80%.


Also, a lot event organized by centre such as every one will receive complimentary a glass of wine for shoppers from 5pm, fashion show on stages, invited celebrity DJ and etc.


Sound like fun? ehehheh I`m so looking forward. I `m so glad I got roster finish work at 3pm! yahoo~~ I love my boss xoxoxo after work I can go straight to shopping.

When come to shopping, never ever ask your man join. It will become nightmare and control you all the time. Thanks god, my man will be going out that day as well for his colleague farewell party. I dont have to worry to rush home prepared dinner. Y(^_^)Y



Okay, another exciting news!

That is...........................................................................................................




I will going to Sydney on April for short holidays!



hello Sydney~~~

Everything have been confirmed ticket and accommodation. However, Ray wont be join me T_T because his work as usual. I `m been to Sydney many time and most of time just me traveling alone. So, I`m kind of get used to it. But, is okay. I `m will meet my old friends (^_^) at Sydney which haven't see them in person for ages and I believe we gonna have awesome time!

Guys,...just another few more weeks I will be see you all!!!!! :D

ohhh,..how`s exciting!







okay lastly show you guys my latest picture of myself.



Want some mud crab???

This picture taken during Chinese New Year before "Chap Goh May" aka 15th days of CNY.


Okay HAVE a great week ahead~~ (^_^)

3 comments:

Sammy said...

VIP day!! shopping shopping!!!
don't forget to buy me present ya :P

MDOB said...

finally u're back..i miss you, do you know that?

Laura Hii said...

Sammy: haha, wish you were here, then we can shopping together.

belinda: i`m sorry!! took so long T_T' will try blog more.