Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Souvenir

Last few days, my friend just back from Brazil. He went to Brazil for almost a month holidays. Lucky bastard! I cant wait my turn go on holidays! Yahhooooo........

okay, let`s check out what he got for me & Ray :D.




T-shirts for each of us and "DIAMOND" whhahahahah




A big sliver "Diamond"!

I cant wait to open it what it look like? heheheh





OMG,...big chocolate of diamond shape and inside got mystery gift~~~

Oh god, now how we can finish the chocolate!???? Not to mentioned now is almost Easter season,..more chocolates!!

I already ate a lot chocolates recently because Easter is coming soon and my boss bought a lot chocolate for us in office.



It called Lacta Diamante Negro. It taste like milk chocolate.


Mmmm.......now I`m eating while typing this entry and chocolate slowing melted in my mouth~~~

Come to think again, my friend is really amazing, because the diamond chocolate with that size, flied all the way from Brazil to Melbourne still perfectly fine and not crack or melt at all.



Brazil is really really far from Australia, and the difference time is 14 hours ahead!.

My friend took almost 48 hours on flight just for one way trip.





Arraial Dajuda is a little beautiful town~~


Arraial Dajuda

omg,...now I really wanna go to Brazil for holidays! after saw the picture above.

Anyway, I cant wait to heard from him about his holidays trip and all the beautiful places!.

3 comments:

Sammy said...

give me a piece of Chocolate ................

MDOB said...

i want a piece too!!!

Laura Hii said...

Sammy & Belinda: I wish I could share with you all because we really cant finish it.