Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tagged by Alysson

Although we have been long time didnt catch up but I do remember and read your blog Alysson. (^_^)


okay here the Q&A;

Upload your fave picture and answer the question below.




Why did you choose the photo?
Celebrated our 8th years anniversary together with our family members. Everyone had wonderful holidays.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
yesterday

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Sipping my chrysanthemum tea and listening Jolin Tsai songs

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
just call me Laura ! lahhhh

Tag 6 person, the following questions are related to them.
I cant really tag 6 people coz I dont have many friends do blogging and some of them not active.

1. Alice
2. Error
3. 13thpanda
4. Doris
5. Sammy
6. Samantha

Who is number 1?
A friend who I haven't see her freaking 7 years and just recently, happily newly-wedding and she love blogging for sure XD.

No.3 has a relationship with?
I don't know his name, even I know I wouldn't say it.

Say something about number 5.
She really a good friend who I can share sweet, sour and bitter with her since we together at INTI college and we still keep in touch through emails. Every time I back Malaysia we will hangout.


How about number 4?
I`m really excited and cant wait her coming back to Australia!


Who is number 2?
Is very good friend of Alice.


Say something to number 6.
Very sorry..I still have help you check Polo prices!


okay please do the tags, YES! you reading this very moment!

No comments: