Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Yummy Max Brenner - MUST TRY!

These few day I`m so happy mode at the moment! and I was so looking forward for the day.

Today( yesterday), I was so exciting and cant wait to finish work @ 3pm.

Why???

Because I`m going to meet my old friend from Sydney!!!

OmGGGG,..I gotto tell you! It have been 4 YEARSSSSSSSSS! I haven't see my good friend!

Now, you know how I feel right??

I was rushing home, took quick shower and rush to train station to catch up 5.51pm to City, and I was suppose meet at 6.30pm and OMG I was so damn late and finally arrived at 7pm. Bloody public transport -___-' and the worst have to caused my friend waited for me an hour >.<" and we both are starving! We went for Japanese Restaurant called TOMODACHI for dinner. We both were starving and so much to catch up till we totally forgot to took some photos. >.<"



So, I just took the picture from they website.

After dinner, we went for dessert Max Brenner which is her favourite Cafe and dying wanna try they chocolate drink.


Amy & me




Okay,... wipe your mouth from saliva






We both love to play with chocolate fondue.





Next time got to try others check out their amazing menu





Now, I know why that`s place always full and open till midnight.



After the dessert, we went for movies watched "Knowing". Yaaa, cheap Tuesday Movies`s Night.

Cant believe time flies so quick and a lot thing happened within these few years. It was lovely night.

Unfortunately, Raymond cant sleep bcoz his "babe" still havent coming home after midnight LOL although I did told him I will be really late.

Now, I`m still so energtic. Damn, shouldnt drunk Hot Mocha @ Max Brenner >.<"

2 comments:

@lice said...

OMG, Max Brenner, it's on top of one my visit list to Melbourne you knw, cos I heard everyone is talking about it from Aus, hahaha. Banyak sakai me. hehe.

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Omg..alice u got to try it! once u step into the store,..smell soooo good with coco aroma~~. The restaurant really warming and u also can buy their chocolates.