Monday, April 27, 2009

Very Very Belated POST!

oh dear, I know Easter has past for weeks and at that time I really hard to find time for update my blog.

Here, I just gonna Show OFF my Easter egg which it really nothing special compare kids here. Sigh,..they got Easter egg every year and ever bigger and more if wanna compare in quantity coz they love"egg hunting" is part of traditional LOL.

In my case, I`m not gonna spoil my kids besides is too much sweet for whole easter season. XD

Anyway, I really wanna thanks to my colleagues. It was early morning shift like 7.00am once I switch on the light, I was surprised! a BIG PINK Easter Egg on my desk.


awww~~~ it was for me!!!

It really make my day and I was happily carry it home and "Show Off" my egg to Ray, XD

There a few times Ray try to touch my egg and I threat him, otherwise I wouldnt cook for the rest of the month. HAHHAH

Who tell him not try to be more romantic or more thoughtful about buying me present or do some random thing will cheer me up. ;P



I love you more then Ray~~ *muah*much*~



okay,.seriously I never ate so much chocolate in my entire life. I will start fasting from today!

well, I not a fan of chocolate coz I dont really eat sweet stuff unless it was dark chocolate which I prefer bitter taste. Most Easter Egg are contain high sugar.

I only end up ate a few pieaces and the rest I will let Ray to finish it XD

2 comments:

@lice said...

Awww...wat a big easter egg!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: that easter look normal for aussie. My friend even bought HUGE Egg size of pillow which cost her over A$100+ for her bf. Aww~~~